Would you still buy Wii if...

MP3

WiiChat Member
May 25, 2006
If it had the same or a very similar controller to other consoles like Xbox, with no extra features? I would because I would stil want to play SSBB and games like that.

probably not because thats not the angle nintendos going for. The controller is totally different. Either way though I would still get it, it's less then the other two, and it has its good old nintendo games.

no, becuase it would make it too simliar to the 360 which i already have, and it would need to relie on amazing graphics, which the wii doesnt have

hell yes I'd still buy it. I bought a gameboy micro that I never really plan to play out of my home. I sit on my couch playing it, right in front of my PS2 and gamecube which both outperform my little gameboy in pretty much every way. Like most nintendo fans I guess, I just love nintendo games. Now that I think about it I was nearly to the end of my newly bought GTA san andreas when I got my gameboy and haven't played the PS2 much since. metroid fusion and metroid zero mission are great. played warioware? warioware twisted? I've never played anything quite like it. Sadly, I guess, I would buy the new nintendo if their new system's controller turned out to be an NES controller again. However if they decided that they would sell the legend of zelda to microsoft that would get my water boiling.
by the way.. if you haven't looked lately flash memory cartridges for GBA are getting somewhat cheap. For about 200 dollars I have a GBA micro that holds about 50 GBA games on one flash cartridge (EZ3). cartidges that hold about 5 games are 60 bucks and you can reflash it with USB anytime. awesome see www.gameboy-advance.net/
sorry for the novel

I would still get it becasue it is going to have some of the best games that are comming out and I really can not wait to play them.

Yeah, I think that basically everybody's buying Nintendo stuff cuz everybody knows that ANY Nintendo system is bound to have Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc. etc. inside... it's these games that actually sell every Ninty console

I think i would. I trust that anything nintendo makes will be worth my money. Even without the controler, i still bet it would have better gameplay then the others (and would be extreemly cheap without all the effort they put into the controler).

im buying one to see how it will play but for most games (EA ones mainly)

Back