Wow...

MasterJedi2U said:
Sorry for my ignorance but what does PAL stand for? And yeah I feel bad for the gamers in Europe but hopefully they'll realize that Nintendo is more customer oriented and concered about their needs than Sony is.
it stands for Phase Alternating Line.

MasterJedi2U said:
Sorry for my ignorance but what does PAL stand for? And yeah I feel bad for the gamers in Europe but hopefully they'll realize that Nintendo is more customer oriented and concered about their needs than Sony is.

Oh, Nintendo hates us too. And Microsoft. It sucks being a gamer in Europe, we pay more and wait longer for everything! :(

MasterJedi2U said:

You are aware that Nintendo is making money from you right out of the box, right? Sony and Microsoft are actually losing money on their consoles. In other words, Nintendo CAN sell the Wii for much cheaper than they are selling it now. Or even in simpler terms, you are getting less, way less than what you are paying for.

But back on topic, Sony is not very wise for taking out the hardware emulation chip. Hopefully they will hear the complaints and add it back on like what they did with the HDMI for the 20 GB PS3.

OMG, i think i would rather go and but another PS2 then get a PS3 now, it may be an insult to say, I have a PS3 from now on...=[

minto said:
xbox360 games in the uk only cost £40

The recommended retail price (RRP) is lower. Sony is setting their RRP at 39.99, while Microsoft have the RRP for the 360 titles at 44.99 or 49.99. Please read the Gameradar article for more information.

Back