lol fail, every console haves there touch
Wii: SSBB
Xbox:halo
PS3:god of war

I played god of war 1, 2, and 3. the series is dead now. Halo is a rip off of Metroid prime and Body harvest from the n64. Nintendo got mario, zelda, donkey kong, etc. sony's characters died like crash, kratos, etc. and I can just get 360 games on pc. So when It comes to Gaming nintendo wins.

yeah but i bet you can play every console by emulators, and there are some games that wii doesn't have, like DOA, a good game for the xbox, my favorite in my opinion

yeah but i bet you can play every console by emulators, and there are some games that wii doesn't have, like DOA, a good game for the xbox, my favorite in my opinion
emulators are for people who are morons who can't afford a 60 dollar game. And I rather play super smash brothers than Dead or Alive lol.

^Dont compare DOA to Smash Brothers
They are to diffrent

Emulators are for people that dont have big collections of classic titles (That and to own a lot of the really good arcade games you will need a very big house and a bank balance that makes Bill Gates weep)
And lets face it its hard to get all those classic games as they cost a bit to much
SSBB - Rubbish
Halo - Sick of and overrated
God of War - Take out those damn QTEs and let us enjoy the game more
I played god of war 1, 2, and 3. the series is dead now. Halo is a rip off of Metroid prime and Body harvest from the n64. Nintendo got mario, zelda, donkey kong, etc. sony's characters died like crash, kratos, etc. and I can just get 360 games on pc. So when It comes to Gaming nintendo wins.

God of War is still going with PSP instalments
Get your dates right about Metriod Prime (2002) and Halo (2003 was announced in 1999) and they are not the same style of shooter and is nothing like Body Harvest.
Crash was never really Sonys what with all those games on other formats. Kratos isn't really a mascot.
In the end the "gaming" thing is all down to what you like.
Like I said in the other thread
"Fanboyism - Leave it at the door please"

Last edited:
^Dont compare DOA to Smash Brothers
They are to diffrent

Emulators are for people that dont have big collections of classic titles (That and to own a lot of the really good arcade games you will need a very big house and a bank balance that makes Bill Gates weep)
And lets face it its hard to get all those classic games as they cost a bit to much
SSBB - Rubbish
Halo - Sick of and overrated
God of War - Take out those damn QTEs and let us enjoy the game more

God of War is still going with PSP instalments
Get your dates right about Metriod Prime (2002) and Halo (2003 was announced in 1999) and they are not the same style of shooter and is nothing like Body Harvest.
Crash was never really Sonys what with all those games on other formats. Kratos isn't really a mascot.
In the end the "gaming" thing is all down to what you like.
Like I said in the other thread
"Fanboyism - Leave it at the door please"
your right I am acting like a fanboy, but I really don't like sony or microsoft I will just leave it at that! But those games I've mentioned were boring to me.

It will never be free for this generation... If Sony/Nintendo keep it free for the next generation than maybe... slim maybe microsoft might introduce free online.

Do not forget guys that 360 had the worse failure rating in history!!! they spent millions upon millions of dollars to fix broken consoles. They haven't even started to turn a profit with the 360 hardware yet. The only place they are making money "and probably will ever make money" with the 360 is on the game sales.

Look for it next generation, but your dreaming if you think it will happen for this gen.

In a bit of an irony, they all are kind of screwing us. Nintendo has Wii points for older games that you can download, but they only sell the cards in bulk of 2,000 points for $20. (NES 500 Pts. $5/SNES 800 pts. $8/N64 1,000 Pts. $10). Anybody remember you also buy these for the Nintendo DSi/Nintendo DSi XL/More likely the New Nintendo 3DS in future?

Sony is now selling PSPgo, which has probably already confused some people, because they pay $249.99 [Unlessed the price has dropped] only to relize they have to pay another to $20 to buy 1 Game out of the 2-4 games you can buy on the Wii (Unless you purchuse a newer PSP game). You can also purchuse a $20 card for the PS3 if you want that classic FFVII you never got to finish or other Playstation 32-Mbit Games that make your TV looking like it's about to break down.

Microsoft is in the lead of screwing everyone [Me, THANK GOD, I'm not falling for it though]. Having to pay $199.99 for the XBOX 360 Arcade, $99.99 for a 60GB Hard Drive unless they only sell the 120GB now, $4.99 for monthly online gaming fees. And I think you need the hard drive to play online as well even if you already have the $5 card, but if not then you don't need to cash in the $99.99 for an 60GB HDD.
[Playstation 3: Free]
[Playstation Portable: Free]
[Nintendo Wii: Free]
[Nintendo DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL/3DS: Free (STOP MAKING MORE NINTENDO, MAKE SOMETHING ELSE)]
[XBOX 360 $60per year/ unless you buy the Wal-Marts $20 for 3 months then you're spending $80per Year and you are apparently disperate... I hope not]

But microsoft is the only making us pay for something We cannot keep [internet] and I'm not blaming Nintendo and Sony unless they start doing that too, but not unless they are more reasonable about it than Microsoft because they've been doing since XBOX launched.

In a bit of an irony, they all are kind of screwing us. Nintendo has Wii points for older games that you can download, but they only sell the cards in bulk of 2,000 points for $20. (NES 500 Pts. $5/SNES 800 pts. $8/N64 1,000 Pts. $10). Anybody remember you also buy these for the Nintendo DSi/Nintendo DSi XL/More likely the New Nintendo 3DS in future?

Sony is now selling PSPgo, which has probably already confused some people, because they pay $249.99 [Unlessed the price has dropped] only to relize they have to pay another to $20 to buy 1 Game out of the 2-4 games you can buy on the Wii (Unless you purchuse a newer PSP game). You can also purchuse a $20 card for the PS3 if you want that classic FFVII you never got to finish or other Playstation 32-Mbit Games that make your TV looking like it's about to break down.

Microsoft is in the lead of screwing everyone [Me, THANK GOD, I'm not falling for it though]. Having to pay $199.99 for the XBOX 360 Arcade, $99.99 for a 60GB Hard Drive unless they only sell the 120GB now, $4.99 for monthly online gaming fees. And I think you need the hard drive to play online as well even if you already have the $5 card, but if not then you don't need to cash in the $99.99 for an 60GB HDD.
[Playstation 3: Free]
[Playstation Portable: Free]
[Nintendo Wii: Free]
[Nintendo DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL/3DS: Free (STOP MAKING MORE NINTENDO, MAKE SOMETHING ELSE)]
[XBOX 360 $60per year/ unless you buy the Wal-Marts $20 for 3 months then you're spending $80per Year and you are apparently disperate... I hope not]

But microsoft is the only making us pay for something We cannot keep [internet] and I'm not blaming Nintendo and Sony unless they start doing that too, but not unless they are more reasonable about it than Microsoft because they've been doing since XBOX launched.

Only pay 50 a year for online dude. You can even come across deals for 40 dollars a year. But what's with the price of the Arcade stuff? Get a Pro. I costs less than buying an Arcade then buying a 60 GB HD.

RockerJ, They did not have the choice of pros at the time I bought my system. So what would you have chosen Arcade, Elite, Or Playstation 3? I barely got a Game and the system TOGETHER. If I had $399.99 screw the Elite/Slim X360, I'll just get PS3 because Blu-Ray Movies, internet, and free Online play with most of the same games.

Back