Your Least Favorite Game For The Wii.(so far)

Dal

The Seagulls Cry.
Feb 6, 2007
Left is right.
Wii Online Code
8085-7630-2439-1842
The continuation to my old thread.

Mine is Rampage: Total Destruction because:
One, It's the exact same thing as th GC version.
Two, It gets boring after you beat it.

Far Cry. What the developers did with that game is simply laziness at in its purest form. Absolutely shameful.

Mine is Wii Play. I know its considered more of a tech demo than an actual game, but it has absolutely no replay value for me. If that doesnt count, then I would say Swing Golf...My friend has it and its quite boring.

I'll have to go with Far Cry as well. Just because it used to be a good game, but Ubisoft is so lazy that they are willing to ruin their best title.

I like most of my games, but if I had to choose it would be Wii Play, because it was only very cheap game with the remote. The game was still fun though.

I like all my games: Zelda, Sports, Play, Wario and Rayman.

If I had to choose my least favorite among them I'd say Rayman just because it gets the least amount of replay.

I only have Zelda, Red Steel, Sports, Sonic and I like them all but I don't like the tennis part of the sports game, probably cos I am crap at it but I love the Bowling and Golf part of it :smilewinkgrin:

Tony Hawks Downhill Sh*tbags.

Totally sucks compared to the DS version... THE DS VERSION NINTENDO.
The worst of the amazing tony H franchise. It just sucks ass. The game is ass...

wii play since i havent played rayman because i've heard so much bad reports about it.:p

Back