Your Least Favorite Game For The Wii.(so far)

..... Monster 4x4, God, what a piece of crap, comes in close to FarCry too. The only reason FarCry isn't my least favorite game is because it's an FPS and I can shoot people in the face.

surfinrach90 said:
Rayman was the most diappointing.
OMG the only reason i think this is true is because i could beat the game :yikes: i didn't say that :scared:

excite truck.... the crap music and you have to tilt is lift and right not turn it like a staring wheel

The worst one I have played is the Dragon Ball Z game, with Red Steel coming in second. I know it's a new system and all but most of the games that have been released so far kind of suck. I am waiting patiently for the good games.

i dont think red steel should be in there
omgd i have got 2 say rampage not that i have it!!! eww i wouldnt even have it given 2 me for free xD lol

Super monkey Ball Banana Blitz for me, that game SUCKED

I think its extreamly hard to come accrose a boreing game on the wii but if you would ask me so..................................

far cry vengance, terrible terrible layout I was not pleased one bit.

Rayman is mental!! If you see Wii as a traditional console then play games like Zelda (which is brilliant) as this is similar to games like Fable on Xbox(but with the unique Wii sensor control) etc but if you want to explore the fun factor of the control system and the more sociable element of Wii (i.e. not being sat alone in your bedroom; just you and your console) Wii Sports and Rayman are must haves, just add lager and a hotline to casualty:crazy: :shocked:

Well Zelda wasn't the best, but still sort of fun. I would have to say Madden 07. It's my bro's game and I just don't like it. Banana Blitz wasn't as good as I suspected, but still the 1-player was fun, most of the party games sucked though. Horrible control.

Favorites are WarioWare: Smooth Moves and Elebits. Close call for which one is the best.

video game master said:
What is elebits about?
It's a game where these little tiny things hide and you have to seek them and capture them with your...capture gun.

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

My dad rented it for me... didn't ask what I wanted, he just picked a game and said "Here."
I despise the way it plays, the whole 'downhill (skateboard) racing' thing is lame, and the worst part of it all: I kept wanting to go back and play it some more. It sucked.

Back