Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

LiquidD said:
Possibly. But on other forums I never seen so many dumb rules (Like 5 word min. per post) and I never had anything deleted.
The 5 word minimum per post is to reduce spam. Some of your posts may have been deleted because threads you posted in were deleted, or they were directly deleted by a mod. In which case, it was probably because it was spam...

Posts which are considered offensive (flaming, trolling, racism), off topic (spam, not relating to the thread topic) and those which may be under the five word minimum shall be deleted without warning. That is, if the staff member feels that a post deletion is appropriate while moderating a thread.

Since the changes are already in the works, is this thread necesary anymore?

After these improvements have been implemented into the system, there can always be more to suggest (even if it can't be done :p). It's only the 1st month of 08'.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Since the changes are already in the works, is this thread necesary anymore?

Yeah, once we get the new changes people can then add more changes they would like to see later on in the year.

I hate scrolling. I view 40 posts at a time and added length makes the scroll effect too sensitive or requires allot of motion. IMO, I really think the banners everyone has are very artistic, effective, and proportionate.

this might have already been said,
but I think there should be a FAQ section. I'm really tired of seeing the same stupid questions over and over again.

ill take this in order

1. needs more of a black look 9and dont give me BS theis a black Wii aswell)

2. More Mods

3. dam it this forum loos so kiddish, dang man put some manly things up exp......i cant think right now

Back