Your Top 5 Improvements you want to see on WiiChat for 2008

Needs a retro section (PSX PS2 N64 SNES Saturn Genesis etc) to replace "Nintendo Retro"
I wanna talk about all old games >:eek:

Prez said:
Lol @ people trying to slip in subtle new mod questions.
I'm not even going to address any of those. Point is, we have discussed it, and think we have some good ideas prepared. Period. Period. Period. Question mark

If they're prepared then act them through.

Prez said:
In time..

We (Members) = Raging mob with pitchforks and fire (ohhh ahhhh yayyyy)

You (Staff) = High society with patience (Minus Trulen as overlord)

Prinny (The Prinny) = Dimension travelling being.

*goes to think of catchy motto*:lol:

We'd just like some changes to happen now, I mean a text and link change on front page doesn't benefit us members. We need what we want, new sections, new staff, review zone etc.

Believe me, there are currently A LOT of things that are going to happen, that are still in the works. Big things. Only thing is, there are a lot of little things too. And these take time. Be patient and you guys will be happy with the outcome.
It's like Nintendo delaying Brawl. No one is going to care about the delays when they see how great it is.

Prez said:
Believe me, there are currently A LOT of things that are going to happen, that are still in the works. Big things. Only thing is, there are a lot of little things too. And these take time. Be patient and you guys will be happy with the outcome.
It's like Nintendo delaying Brawl. No one is going to care about the delays when they see how great it is.

Pssh, keep teasing Prez. Keep teasing. *is pumping shot gun and preparing water torture chamber*

Pestering staff to inform you on the changes isn't going to help.

Wow, this thread is getting long. :)
Is there a place to note who the mod is for each section? It would be neat to see a some kind of chart of the hierarchy and what they mod. It could be useful in many ways on a separate page with html functions.

On the forum index scroll down to the bottom of the page where the active users list is and click on "View Forum Leaders".

As it stands, we have four moderators.

Prez - Super Moderator
Mitch2025 - Super Moderator
Syntax - Super Moderator
Trulen - Sectional Moderator

Super Moderators have the ability to moderate any section in the forum. Along with that, we have the power to issue bans.

Syntax said:
On the forum index scroll down to the bottom of the page where the active users list is and click on "View Forum Leaders".
gosh, my eyes missed that 100X... i guess my peripheral vision assumed it was a text google ad bar.:lol:

I just want people to stop deleting my post. And least when you do, send me a pm and why you deleted it.
Also, this forum has a bunch of dumb rulez that need to go.

Such as?

Giving a warning for every post deleted isn't necessary. If I were to spend my time giving warnings and reasons for post deletion it would be a complete waste of time as there may be more important issues which need addressing. I'm sure this goes for any forum you may post on.

Possibly. But on other forums I never seen so many dumb rules (Like 5 word min. per post) and I never had anything deleted.

Back