1v1 brawl league

Ill host :) Good luck.
Oh and CK seeing a meta being your main in this, and meta being mine, we have to have two DIFFRENT colors that people can distinguish us by.

Ill host :) Good luck.
Oh and CK seeing a meta being your main in this, and meta being mine, we have to have two DIFFRENT colors that people can distinguish us by.

Hmmm... Good point. Which color do you want? And if we want the same, how do we decide who gets it...?

Well I noticed we both went for black/midnight blue... Meaning we both want that color most likely. Ill go white if your set on black...

Nah... Everyone goes for black, I think I'll distinguish myself with Pink.

LMAO no. I'll go for White. It's probably the second most popular Meta costume, but it's less popular than Black. I beat you down in that match, so it's only fair I give you midnight blue. :p

Wow, this has gotten big. I was only gone for a week o_O. Anyway, is it still possible to join? I can easily rack up a few games XD, so I can catch up if need be.

Haha ck, I had no idea your meta skills were so good. And you play alot better officialy. Lol I can keep up, when your un-official

Well, that match was exhausting... With both exhaustion and lag in play, I'm suprised we didn't have a ton of draws. The results of me and Godstepk1ds match are in.

Match 1: Draw (time ran out, not bothered to save)
Match 2: Godstepk1d
Match 3: CK
Match 4: CK

I just barely won, mainly because I probably would of lost if he sticked with Falco. Meta vs. Zamus and Craptain Failcon is a bad idea. Sending videos to Real-o... Along with the vs. Lastwords match he erased.

GGs godstepk1d, no matter how much the lag pissed off the both of us. :p

We will rematch soon, Ill stick with Falco this time. My ZSS is usually better.

We will rematch soon, Ill stick with Falco this time. My ZSS is usually better.

Let's make sure there's no lag next time. :p We can have a CF ditto for the lulz, and to test out the connection, and then have our real official matches.

... Speaking of that, you know what I want to see? A Craptain Failcon-only tournament. Come on, you know it'd be ****ing hilarious. :p

Let's make sure there's no lag next time. :p We can have a CF ditto for the lulz, and to test out the connection, and then have our real official matches.

... Speaking of that, you know what I want to see? A Craptain Failcon-only tournament. Come on, you know it'd be ****ing hilarious. :p

Ok, I tweaked my settings a little and played basic brawl without lag. I'm hoping that helped. And yeah sounds good, Ill play better with him this time around.

And a CF tournament would be funny lol... Many PAUUUNCHES:D

ha ha hmmm even better idea would be a captain falcon 4-way ffa tournament :]

also its not to late to join. so go ahead and leave your info please.
sorry to lastwords my power went out when we were brawling.

- Kingslayer
- King
- 4253-7490-0913
- 6361-6856-0757-3089
- GMT -4

Next video:

[video=youtube;Lltc6qxt9jA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lltc6qxt9jA[/video]

It is #3 because I was missing a replay from CK and Lastwords? match. That one will be done next. I think I addressed everyone's concerns about the previous video, such as its darkness. Feedback plz.

Edit: Here's #2.

[video=youtube;K10Oj_tsyZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K10Oj_tsyZ0[/video]

Last edited:
Bio, you douche! DX You were supposed to rest on the first match, not F-smash! :( That unflashy finish annoys me to no end. =/ Bio, even though your Jiggly is epicly good, that was an epic fail! DX It's like hitting an enemy with Captain Falcon's F-smash when they're stunned from a broken shield, rather than a PAWNCH!... :(

Oh well, your jiggs is still good either way. But needs moar rest.

Also, the brightness is pretty good in the video now, Real-o. Well done.

Back