1v1 brawl league

um guys please be online ready to brawl me:) i hate having to wait >_>

btw CK...i think its time me and you did an official dont you think?

Ya, sure. Challenge accepted. :thumbsup:

i am.
3653-1119-7805
pm me if u accept and about the rules
got it, doesn't match your sig though...
Yes.

Let me officially welcome you to the league, Muny, "finally". :lol:

And on that subject, am challenging Muny for an official.
We still doing this?

Am I actualy registered tot the 1vs1 thread? I thought I was? but couldn't see my name in the list!

wel i'll sign up then

BlueWhistler
Brawl Name: @tila (actualy its Attila but that doesn't fit in ssbb!)
SSBB: 2020-8091-8027
Wii: 7678-8778-2124-3206
Time Zone: +1 Belgium

Yes, let's all pick on the new guy ;P

Ofcourse, I thought everyone knew I'm not around during the week, though. :p Tomorrow or sunday I'll be doing officials, so... yeah.

Oh, and Attila is anything but new. :p Been around since the start of the league, really. But hey, people take breaks, which can turn into a hiatus. Great to see people come back from said hiatus', though.

Ck wanna brawl tommorow

Again, I'm not on during the week; especially not a Thursday, ugh... Almost always the busiest day of the week.

But ya, as I said above, I'll be doing officials tomorrow and Sunday.

Alright, dudes, I wanna play against someone tonight, so I challenge anyone.

I'll do an update soon since I'm behind. It's winter break and I've STILL been working. This is madness.

I'll do an update soon since I'm behind. It's winter break and I've STILL been working. This is madness.

Challenge accepted!

I've got plenty of matches to do... Hopefully people'll be around to have them with. -.-;

Speaking of that, if anyone wants an official or friendlies, especially if you have Brawl+, I'm accepting right now, quite literally. Bored as hell; noone to Brawl and Vs. Anyone is being a n00b. .-.

Challenge accepted!

I've got plenty of matches to do... Hopefully people'll be around to have them with. -.-;

Speaking of that, if anyone wants an official or friendlies, especially if you have Brawl+, I'm accepting right now, quite literally. Bored as hell; noone to Brawl and Vs. Anyone is being a n00b. .-.

I'm going to get on from about 5-7 (central) i don't know what time that is in "new pork city."

Challenge denied.

btw, please don't forget to add me. My "app" is somewhere in the past 3 pages.

Well, it hasn't been a full year since we started the league yet but I wanted to do something for the new year. So, here is the WiiChat 1v1 League Best of 2009 video. Though some of you have probably seen all of these clips before, I hope you all enjoy it anyway. :)

WiiChat 1v1 League Best of 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uARWaJbLIjY[/ame]

Last edited:
Name: IKE27

FRC:toonlink

FC:1247-7671-7255

accepted

Last edited:
Name: IKE27

FRC:toonlink

FC:1247-7671-7255

accepted

Hello. :) If you would like to join, we will need your Wii code and time zone too.

I was on there two more times than I thought I'd be. You really appreciate Meteor Smashes don't you?

Well, the video is divided into three sections and one of them is dedicated to spike/Meteor Smash KOs. So... yes, I do. :)

Also, before anyone says it, I am aware that GCommander appears in the video more than anyone else and I nominate him for MVP. :lol:

Back