56 invasion

seems to me there are 3 main types of 56's

1: the "legit" 56er- this player will simply own you... and he doesnt care if he takes a few deaths on the way.

2: the "no deaths on my account" 56er- bang, bang, bang, bang....pauses to gloat in a mirror...bang,bang,bang...urgh (walks into a lucky headshot)...host quits!

3: the "fake" 56er- shooting fish in barrels is harder than trying to kill this type of xp hacking cheat.

lately ive seen many, many of the second two.... BUT rarely do i come across a legit 56er

seems to me there are 3 main types of 56's

1: the "legit" 56er- this player will simply own you... and he doesnt care if he takes a few deaths on the way.

2: the "no deaths on my account" 56er- bang, bang, bang, bang....pauses to gloat in a mirror...bang,bang,bang...urgh (walks into a lucky headshot)...host quits!

3: the "fake" 56er- shooting fish in barrels is harder than trying to kill this type of xp hacking cheat.

lately ive seen many, many of the second two.... BUT rarely do i come across a legit 56er

to me the only legits are prince luigi daisy fan &virus and a few others

I've been thinking about this game and.... 56's??? No one in this game is legit! Even DS members, they are supposed to be called "LEGIT" o.0 are you kidding?? They suck, I am more legit than them even though I hack! lol
(No offense for that people who are called "Legit")

DS is mostly just a bunch of shity hackers to become legit

wow some of you are clueless and just throwing out random accusations lol. i have friends in DS and almost every clan there is and majority of them are legit. i have done clan battles against DS, SD, X, Pokemon, &, PN, etc... and they are all, well most, seem legit and skilled. i am co-leader of RS and also a member of MK and both are legit teams who pwn. please don't bash and accuse when you doon't know WTF you're talking about.

ive just looked back at this thread after a few days....

my first post about the 3 types of lvl 56'ers...... alot of ppl suddenly took it on a clan related sidetrack...

is that coz i said legit 56'ers?
and is there a clan called "legit" or something?

well just to clarify what i meant by "legit 56er" is: someone who, either through sheer skill or by way of a longer "journeyman" advance, makes it to the top without cheating. the kind of player who knows where you are going to shoot from before you even do- the type of annoying (but highly skilled) dude that can run a corner take out you and 3 mates, (with 6 bullets), then run around and stalk you all for a 10 dom.

i have no concern over clans... ill play with friends (but having to change my name as do as im told on a game......), no ty, no clans for me....

so there you go- i meant no connection to a clan called legit- hell i dont even know if legit is a legit clan of legit players or illegit hackers with legit names...

am i making sense? no... ok here goes....

to me a legitimate lvl 56 earned it- they didnt hack and they didnt change their name and add brackets either... ok?

I know i xp boosted a couple lvls,(but not that much) but i would never xp boost straight to lvl 56!!! That just ruins the interest of the game!!!cause evreytime i go on its cause i wanna get the next best Gun or gadget!!! Isnt it like that with all u guys sometimes???Right now I'm about to get the WA2000.Only 3150xp to go!!!!!!!

ive just looked back at this thread after a few days....

my first post about the 3 types of lvl 56'ers...... alot of ppl suddenly took it on a clan related sidetrack...

is that coz i said legit 56'ers?
and is there a clan called "legit" or something?

well just to clarify what i meant by "legit 56er" is: someone who, either through sheer skill or by way of a longer "journeyman" advance, makes it to the top without cheating. the kind of player who knows where you are going to shoot from before you even do- the type of annoying (but highly skilled) dude that can run a corner take out you and 3 mates, (with 6 bullets), then run around and stalk you all for a 10 dom.

i have no concern over clans... ill play with friends (but having to change my name as do as im told on a game......), no ty, no clans for me....

so there you go- i meant no connection to a clan called legit- hell i dont even know if legit is a legit clan of legit players or illegit hackers with legit names...

am i making sense? no... ok here goes....

to me a legitimate lvl 56 earned it- they didnt hack and they didnt change their name and add brackets either... ok?

there really are no 56 with out clans and if u see some they where apart of the fu hacker clan it took 1 of there memmbers 1 week for 56

i just received my lvl 56 today...after 16 days and 13 hrs play time.

as far as the clan thing, tking. i know most players are legit, but there are a lot of members of clans that radar hack in matches, and you know this as well. so i dont think you can speak for everyone. hacked matches, golden bullet hacks. im sure the ones that do have these only use them for fun or w/e but i know for absolute fact that some "high profile" clan members use radar hack all the time. how do i know, because when i see one of them against me, i find a hiding spot and dont fire my weapon at all, and then a lot of the time, they come around the corner aiming down at me firing the whole time.

i have played with you, and most of the rs guys and most of you are completely legit. i know you are for sure. hank as well. i havent played with all of the guys so i cant say for everyone.

but you know and i know, the guy aspect of it. they are really good, and they use a hack to show how they dominate everyone else and brag about it on gamespot.
i dont really care about it, its all the same to me, im not clan affiliated anymore because theres too much bullshit.

i know your feelings about calling ppl out without knowing, but you cant be the say all and end all for everyone thats a 56.

not all 56ers are or were part of a clan.... most- well probably ye, most... but not all. and not all clans and clan members are cheats.... so my point stands and it doesnt have to have clans mentioned at all tbh....

I dont understand the need to hack when you have all of the top weapons....I mean, come on...at least prove to us that you're awesome!

Back