All Things MUSIC!

Axtlar said:
Yeah I heard about Linkin' Park's new album coming out somtime in April..at least that's what I heard
psshh. Linkin park stopped being good after reanimation/collision course

asdfnick said:
No way, they're still rockin. They're not my favorite band, in my top 30, but still a good band.

ssbb_lover said:
No way, they're still rockin. They're not my favorite band, in my top 30, but still a good band.
i guess. I might like them better if they merged fort minor Into linkin park, or at least did a collision course-esque disc

asdfnick said:
Reanimation, like its name suggests, was only an album to "reanimate" their songs from the first album, in other words it wasn't a true album, so that doesn't count, you missed out on the Meteora album which was awesome

asdfnick said:
i guess. I might like them better if they merged fort minor Into linkin park
That would be interesting...very...

Tribute - Tenacious D (what a kickass band :lol: )

Axtlar said:
Reanimation, like its name suggests, was only an album to "reanimate" their songs from the first album, in other words it wasn't a true album, so that doesn't count, you missed out on the Meteora album which was awesome
Right, they just remixed all their songs from "Hybrid Theory".

Axtlar said:
i did not miss out actually. I listened to it a bit, wasnt very impressed. But then my stupid roomate down the hall started blasting it EVERY DAY. and when i say every day, im not kidding. I heard this cd for a month straight. To be honest, I hate this cd. It may or may not be because of that, but i hate this cd. :yikes:

asdfnick said:
i did not miss out actually. I listened to it a bit, wasnt very impressed. But then my stupid roomate down the hall started blasting it EVERY DAY. and when i say every day, im not kidding. I heard this cd for a month straight. To be honest, I hate this cd. It may or may not be because of that, but i hate this cd. :yikes:
I'm pretty sure it was because of that...it was a decent album...

Henrietta - The Fratellis

Yeah I liked it..maybe not better than the first one but it was good

Axtlar said:
Yeah I liked it..maybe not better than the first one but it was good
Hybrid Theory sold like 21mil in North America and Meteora only sold like 6mil...that tells quite a lot.

Oh, I'm sorry guys. The new LP CD is coming May 15th(US) and 14th out of US. Also, a song from the new album will be released April 2. It's on the official LP website: http://www.linkinpark.com/. Click enter when it appears. On the far left is a flyer with "News" on it. Click on that.

I loved their first 2 CDs but not the rest. I didn't like all these "side projects". I wanted new stuff from LP!

Bullets for My Valentine is cool. There's one song I really like.

Last edited:
RedProdigy said:
Oh, I'm sorry guys. The new LP CD is coming May...15th I think. It's on the official LP website. Just google Linkin Park.

I loved their first 2 CDs but not the rest. I didn't like all these "side projects". I wanted new stuff from LP!

Yeah same here! I don't go to concerts I don't like them I dunno why and they made a concert called Live in Texas, and a cd about it, and other stuff like that and I wanted new stuff..and finally it's coming

RedProdigy said:
Oh, I'm sorry guys. The new LP CD is coming May...15th I think. It's on the official LP website. Just google Linkin Park.

Awesome, what is it? I love em'.

I'm also really into Lovehatehero, surprisingly their latest album is better than its predecessor (for the most part); I still like a lot of the songs on the previous album...

I'll Make It to Brigades - Lovehatehero

Did you guys see my edits? Just checking.

I want a new CD by Trust Company. That band is great.

RedProdigy said:
Did you guys see my edits? Just checking.
@ the edits: Ya, just looked. The site must be telling the truth...guess we'll just have to wait even longer. >_<

I'll have to check out that band. :)

*EDIT*

On iTunes, their latest album was released 2005? I mean I know iTunes is the quickest to get new albums out...but still, you would think they'd have it out. They sound good though, I like em. :)

Last edited:
Hey, I've been waiting for a new CD for years. 2 more months will not kill me! About the album released in 2005, that might be the mash-up CD.

The newest band I have bought a CD from is Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It's their debut album (the band is new) and I love it. The album is called "Don't You Fake It".

Back