Am I the only one watching AC Milan vs Internzionale?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
So f*cking pissed. Adriano little do*che gets a goal with his hand, and its marked a goal. UGH Milan are playing SO much better like 3 shots on goal and 80 percent possession.

I lol'd. I honestly did. Why do you love Milan so?

I don't I just hate Inter how are they 16-2 they aint good and don't deserve it!

Oh I tried Milan with you for fun when I played you, I wanted to see how their like. Can I face you again it's half time :)

I don't I just hate Inter how are they 16-2 they aint good and don't deserve it!

Oh I tried Milan with you for fun when I played you, I wanted to see how their like. Can I face you again it's half time :)

You came on in the middle of me vs wiired, perhaps tomorrow we can have another match.

Yeah I watched it too. And I disagree, Inter is a great team this year. They were the better team on that day. Adriano didn't really have a great game other than his goal. He had so many shots but could only put one in...

The sport is football, not American football.

But yeah I watched it, don't know how I didn't see this thread at the time. Although I do prefer Milan, Inter are a good side. Except, they're only a good side really because of the scandals the other year. To be fair to them, they haven't looked back since. Mourinho is a top guy as well though. But I'll always prefer Milan. The game should have been a draw though, Pippo should have buried one of the chances at the end, they were unlucky.

Back