An SSBB-Like Game for PC

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
There's a game somewhat like SSBB that incorporates 3D.

I dont know if anyone have played this, but it's somewhat of a 3D online Super Smash Brawl game.

It's called Rumble fighter - www.ogplanet.com/rf

There's different fighting styles (i.e. Muay Thai, Boxing, Taekwondo, JeetKuneDo, Karate, etc.) and exocores (ability to morph in order to use special abilities).

There's also different game modes other than pure fighting (i.e. Moving Screen, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Soccer, Potion Battle, etc.)

I would like those fighting genre gamers out there to try this out, because this is a really fun game, and most of all - IT'S FREE!

If you guys try this out, add me. My IGN is TonyJaa

To see clips of this game: go to youtube and type in rumble fighter xD.

I've been playing this while waiting for Super Smash. Honestly, I believe that I won't quit playing this and would play SSBB and RF alternatively. This is where I made some SSBB friends that I can actually contact with because of the ability to send messages without Nintendo Restrictions xD

FastJunkie said:
looks pretty ghey to me

the game is actually very fun.

The fact that you can customize and learn different fighting style can be quite addicting xD

LOL! That Smash Flash game is beyond terrible. The computer charcters literally just walk off the edge.

Hey, I play Rumble Fighter!!! Love that game, I'll definately still play it after brawl comes out, though not as much.
I'm a striker with Dragon claws and bagzhuang. pretty awesome.

GigaRidley said:
Hey, I play Rumble Fighter!!! Love that game, I'll definately still play it after brawl comes out, though not as much.
I'm a striker with Dragon claws and bagzhuang. pretty awesome.

really?

what's ur name?

my name in there is TonyJaa

yeah.. I play this game more than i play all the games in my wii.. And i have like 12 games lol

but that will change when ssbb comes out.

however ill still play this along with ssbb.. it's just that fun xD

Back