And the most annoying online behavior is....

I hate the people who play as Daisy. She has this teleport move and they teleport her right into my net.

Running alone the side to the corner with Dry Bones, running in a little and then teleporting past the goalie. F---king pisses me off!

I can handle the hammers, you just have to time them right. The first time I used walugi guy, I didnt knolw what his move was and teleported right into my net for a score for the other team lol

Well I remember everyone I played in fight night round 3 for 360 they allways used the haymaker with ofcourse, muhammad ali, but in strikers I don't seem to have 'cheaters' yet, but I only played a very few online matches because I'm really bad at it still lol

All these topics give me a flashback when mario strikers came out in Europe. We had all the same topics on wiichat we had now.

The point is: everything that can be done with one character can be countered with almost any character.

Hammer bros: just wait till hes down again than tackle. Or wait till hes charging up.

Lobbing and passing trough the air: Dont run after the ball just block a character he can play to or run to the character he passes to.

I have never played strikers before so when I get this title I'm sure I will get slaughtered during online matches as I won't know how to play or all of these "advantages"/cheats. So go ahead and get ready to say " hehe this guy sucks I just totally schooled him" when in fact it is just me not knowing how to play well.

is there a way to find people to play with who are also inexpierienced??

Hammer bros is a piece of piss. Escecially if you have Yoshi as your captain he can attack from a distance with his tongue remember. Also another tip when you kick off to get the ball first stick your tongue out (with Yoshi) as players come to charge for the ball first. Every player can be dealt with it just comes with more experience.

Back