And The Wiichat Game of the Year Goes To...

Pokemon Battle Revolution should have at least been 8th or 9th in there, with all its functions ^_^

Top 3 deserved it.
Mario Galaxy just awesome mario game, even though I hate mario game's this one was awesome!
COD4 is just amazing in everything gameplay, grahics etc.
And Guitar hero 3 definetly better the Rock band. Alot cheaper, better songs and so much more difficult. And GH3 was the best selling game in 2007.

I agree with the list whole-heartedly. Hell I own more than half of em and theyre all spanktastic. Can't believe World in Conflict isnt on that list its THE best RTS ever, and one of the greatest online multiplayer games made (able to drop in and out of continuous matches, choose specified roles, hone skills, earn awards...etc)
Still a great list, slightly biased but still fairly accurate all-round. Bring on the WiiChat Forum Awards!

Was this poll really necessary, for we all knew what the answer was going to be... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would personally like to see the voting system kept strictly to games as opposed to people. We all know it'll degenerate into a highschool popularity contest in the end :smilewinkgrin:

Glad to see Galaxy get the top spot, rest of the list was good as well.
Nice work nic7 putting it all together :thumbsup:

omfg cod4 wins second? ON A WII FORUM?! OMFG ROFL THAT MEANS ITS BASICALLY WIICHAT'S GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back