Bayonetta 2 - are you buying?

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
bayonetta-2-09-02-14-1.jpg

already released in japan today....next month everywhere else.

does this game catch your eye?

bayonetta1 is included free...free nintendo costumes for both games....720p 60fps for both games.

what say you?

Definitely, though I've no idea when. I had all-due intent to buy Bayonetta 1 before 2's release, but the free inclusion of 1 with 2 resulted in a change of plans. Though I can't know if I'll like the games 'til I play 'em, my suspicion is very high that I will. Doubt I'll regret goin' all in with my purchase and not playin' it safe by gettin' Bayonetta 1 first.

What exactly is this game about? I'm ill-informed. Enlighten me. Then I might consider buying it.

Why must everyone link to Kotaku? I've been noticing that from other sites and gamers as well. I thought everyone decided against that ages ago. Or at the very least archive it first.

Becasue a lot of otehr sites are about as trustworthy as those "I MAKE $1000 A DAY FROM HOME" adds.
Also Penis enlargement

Pre-ordered it a long time ago. Can't wait. Didn't really play the first one other than a demo but I enjoyed the hell out of it and I love those DMC style games.

My decision on getting this one is largely based on the predecessor. Liked the first, but had the PS3 version.
- Lots of loading times, frames dropping.
- Didn't like the semi-cutscenes that were still frames. But also had animated ones too?
- Freakin Quick Time Events suck. Like why? It only frustrates me and adds nothing to the game.
- Fairly linear

- Loads of different combos... unneeded, but variety
- Enemies easy enough, Bosses sometimes unfair

- Story is actually something, and is quite long
- Bunch of unlocks not required
- Female (old style) DMC Dante minus sword, better gameplay (hack-slash-gun)
- Stylish
- Music

Still love it, getting it anyways. Not right away or soon. Just one day. Smash is gonna keep me occupied.
Japan isn't into it, wonder what else is going on there.

Little (NSFW-ish) Bonus: (you know what I mean if you played Bayonetta before):
tumblr_mzh2rud5Kd1rpeq1jo1_1280.jpg

Dad knows what's up
bayonetta-hair.jpg

Hair-clothes weave attack! -gets cut in 2 :( -
zero_suit_bayonetta_by_kr0npr1nz-d7ntynb.jpg

(last one by kr0npr1nz on Deviantart.) on that note, people claim Bayonetta was supposed to be in Smash. Bay's model was reworked to ZSS when she got cut. Her jet boots were supposedly Bay's gunshoes, etc etc.

My decision on getting this one is largely based on the predecessor. Liked the first, but had the PS3 version.
- Lots of loading times, frames dropping.
- Didn't like the semi-cutscenes that were still frames. But also had animated ones too?
- Freakin Quick Time Events suck. Like why? It only frustrates me and adds nothing to the game.
- Fairly linear

- Loads of different combos... unneeded, but variety
- Enemies easy enough, Bosses sometimes unfair

- Story is actually something, and is quite long
- Bunch of unlocks not required
- Female (old style) DMC Dante minus sword, better gameplay (hack-slash-gun)
- Stylish
- Music

Still love it, getting it anyways. Not right away or soon. Just one day. Smash is gonna keep me occupied.
Japan isn't into it, wonder what else is going on there.

Little (NSFW-ish) Bonus: (you know what I mean if you played Bayonetta before):
tumblr_mzh2rud5Kd1rpeq1jo1_1280.jpg

Dad knows what's up
bayonetta-hair.jpg

Hair-clothes weave attack! -gets cut in 2 :( -
zero_suit_bayonetta_by_kr0npr1nz-d7ntynb.jpg

(last one by kr0npr1nz on Deviantart.) on that note, people claim Bayonetta was supposed to be in Smash. Bay's model was reworked to ZSS when she got cut. Her jet boots were supposedly Bay's gunshoes, etc etc.
ive noticed platinum games dont usually sell well...they are very japanese but sell better in the west.
they are too japanese for most western gamers and the audience is too western for japan. lol neither here or there.

the other developer that does that is suda51.

EU unboxing 1sr print edition

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s42e8R7DERo[/video]

bayonetta 2 new york event

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJt_44rfqY[/video]

Last edited:
I dont quite follow you

i think he's referring to the classic dig at nintendo for being family friendly

with this game (1 & 2) being on the rather risque side

was hot for bayonetta since tne 1st commercial, i'm thrilled it's on wiiu

ps, bayonetta resembles a milf from a japanese eroge game, complete w/ glasses & beauty mark, but the eroge woman was hotter...yes, as impossible as that sounds.

but bayonetta kicks far more ass & i'm sure is snarkier (i've only seen stills of the eroge & never saw any translation of it, or heard the audio)

Back