Best Character Vote. Vote for Your Favorite Character!

dumdum789

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2010
Name-Vote

Mario-1
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong-
Yoshi-
Wario-
Link-
Zelda-
Sheik-
Ganondorf-
Toon Link-1
Samus-
Pit-
Ice Climbers-
R.O.B-
Kirby-
Meta Knight-1
King Dedede-
Olimar-
Fox-
Falco-
Wolf-2
Captain Falcon-1
Lucas-2
Ness-1
Pikachu-
Pokemon Trainer-
Lucario-
Jigglypuff-
Mr. Game and Watch-
Snake-
Sonic-
Random-1

Vote for your favorite Character!:burgerking:

Last edited:
Famous-Mario

Mario-1
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong-
Yoshi-
Wario-
Link-
Zelda-
Sheik-
Ganondorf-
Toon Link-
Samus-
Pit-
Ice Climbers-
R.O.B-
Kirby-
Meta Knight-
King Dedede-
Olimar-
Fox-
Falco-
Wolf-
Captain Falcon-
Pikachu-
Pokemon Trainer-
Lucario-
Jigglypuff-
Mr. Game and Watch-
Snake-
Sonic-
Random-

+1 for Wolf. Do I have to explain why he's so badass?

well you mean he's good because he is cheap? with his smash sideways and the thing kills you because that little finger gets you really bad

Badass has nothing to do with how good the character is in my book, Kikae. =P

On that note... Wolf is the lowest in the D tier, Kikae m'boy. He's ranked 22nd best, the poor anti-hero. From Top Tier at the beginning, all the way to what is equivilant to Low Tier... T_T

His F-smash is anything but cheap, really. It's an average KO move even when fresh since it's easy to DI, and it doesn't have that much knockback regardless; when it's not fresh, the knockback is laughable. And no matter when it's used, it's VERY punishable via shield or especially spot dodges. It's range and good hitbox, as well as damage are all nice features, but if spammed or used poorly, it's anything but a cheap move. When used right, it's just a plain-good move, nothing more.

There are plenty of moves far more cheap than Wolf's F-smash regardless, like Meta's Mach Tornado (more spammable, more priority, more damage, more range, hard to punish... and it can be used for recovery, UGH!), Snake's U-tilt (insane power, large and long-framed hitbox, disjointed too if I remember correctly), etc. etc.

Wolf all the way!

Perfectly balanced character with a nice move set.

"Weaklings... the bunch of you!" That never gets old.

i say meta knight great skill and moves

Meta Knight is just plain anoying.
Wolf dosen't have a consionous and has bad accuracy.
Mario,.... has barely any fighting attacks other then money punch and fireball.
Toon Link only has one neat move. His down a attack while in the air making him pretty fast yet no strong moves.

If you all ever focused on strong and powerful characters, Id look at:

1.Falco
2.Ike
3.Snake
4.Lucas
5.Luigi (he's stupic and dum yet has an awesome money punch atk)
6.Kirby(Obviously not the best choice but he has a few good moves.

We all know that MK is the best character in-game ability wise...The thread isn't just asking who is the best character, it's asking whats "Your" favorite character...

We all know that MK is the best character in-game ability wise...The thread isn't just asking who is the best character, it's asking whats "Your" favorite character...

Oh, the shame it is to main him... .-. Or maybe I should say, Meta Knight mains me; and no, this isn't Soviet Russia.

Meta Knight is just plain anoying.
Wolf dosen't have a consionous and has bad accuracy.
Mario,.... has barely any fighting attacks other then money punch and fireball.
Toon Link only has one neat move. His down a attack while in the air making him pretty fast yet no strong moves.

If you all ever focused on strong and powerful characters, Id look at:

1.Falco
2.Ike
3.Snake
4.Lucas
5.Luigi (he's stupic and dum yet has an awesome money punch atk)
6.Kirby(Obviously not the best choice but he has a few good moves.

Consonious... ? And bad accuracy my Magikarp, every character has bad "accuracy" in the hands of a failplayer, or great accuracy in the hands of a winplayer. Statistics wise, though, accuracy can be contributed to an average between hitbox size, hitbox frames, and ofcourse, start-up lag. In that case, Wolf has plenty of prioritized moves (Down-B via Super Armor, F-smash and D-smash both to a degree, B-air, SH F-air, and obviously jab), so his "accuracy" would technically be rather high. Shame it goes to little use since his metagame doesn't allow any offensive play, only B-air WOPing and the occasional nuetral-B... (Meta and is hyper-offensive playstyle, blah).

Not sure what the hell a fighting attack is, but... Nuetral-B (fireball, as you put it) does minimal damage, has pathetic straight-horizontal and no upwards vertical range, obviously, and is slow and lacks priority. It has it's uses, but it's not his best move. His Up-B (uh... Money punch) is a good move too, but using it offensively is just damn stupid, lol. His "fighting moves" lie in his aerials (less of F-air, but it's got it's uses besides meteors), F-smash, and D-smash for either KOing, set up, or "comboing". You've always got the multi-use Side-B for support, too.

Toon does have KO problems because his stale moves really drop a lot, and it almost hurts him as much as it does to Ganon, but all his smashes fresh have good KO potential (90%-upwards depending of foe, stage, and position on stage). Powerful moves aren't his forte, anywho; projectile camping is obviously his game. Force an approach, punish, knock away, repeat until within KO range. Oh, and D-air has lovely properties, but it's both rediculously risky as a meteor, and a near-useless move offensively, since it's quite punishable.

As for your strong and powerful characters statement, can't argue with Snake and Failco. Top Tiers for a reason. Lol @ everyone else, though. The highest in that list besides aforemention Snake and Falco is Kirby, a mere C-tier (2 spots below Toon Link =P), Luigi is laughably D-tier, and Lucas and Ike are both in the F(ail) Tier. They aren't relegated to the poor Zelda-fighters in G-tier, but... point being. Allow me to go indepth!

Kirby's got good attributes; multiple jumps, chaingrab, combo-able grab, some fast moves, and a good deal of power for a character in his weight class. But his KO moves are slow, his aerial game, except B-air, is fail, and ofcourse he's light. He's slaughtered by a few higher tier characters too; namely Meta.

Weegee is akward to use; his traction kills him, he has little range, and his KO moves love to get stale enough to fail to KO. Not to mention his B-moves have very little potential offensively; except for the highly risky Up-B sweetspotted, which ofcourse, is highly risky. As you'd expect of lack of KO power and lower range, he falls prey to plenty of higher-tier threats.

Ike is slow, easy to "combo", very easy to gimp, has very unreliable and innacurate KO options, and just up and dies when playing an offensive game. Not a single projectile either. Another common reason for the low tier characters plague him as well; severe weakness to higher tier threats, especially Meta. Did anyone say 0-death gimp?

Lucas is just too easy to gimp for every single Top Tier threat. His specials have little, if any offensive merit, his moves that have range are nice and laggy, and has very few reliable KO options (F-smash, F-smash, and F-smash...). Not to mention he has no single special or magnificent redeeming quality; no extra jumps, chain grabs, significantly useful move(s), etc. He has good perks ofcourse, but his cons just simply outweigh the pros. And what a suprise, he falls victim to Top Tier threats.

Suprised noone posted this by now either; link for my tier knowledge source.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier

Now, I'm not going to throw my factual bull at everyone who says something the tier list disagrees with. I'll just spit my own opinion at anything I find plain stupid, or want to correct for the purpose of Brawl edumacation. Carry on. >.>

... Now that I think about it, Meta's only gone up in tiers since I started using him (complete tiers were just barely being released; I believe he was high or high-middle at the time), and Wolf's gone down massively (from Top, to Low... Ugh.)... It's the curse of Meta! DX

EDIT: Long-post is long. =D

Back