boys VS girls

pepsilover

pepsilover
Sep 22, 2007
utah
Wii Online Code
0692-2726-4023-7518
who plays more on the wii guys or girls ........?
i hear a lot of my freinds say the bought the wii so there girlfriends would have something to play ...because there so bussy with there xbox 360 or playstation 3 so i whent to know who plays the wii more boys or girls..?

boys.

more boys play video games in general than girls...there may be more girls playing wii than any other gaming system, but I'm willing to bet that more guys are playing in general

I know who plays more on my wii [/SlyFacialExpression]

In all seriousness, however, guys do.

I would assume that there are more male gamers than female gamers.

...probably guys. All the girl gamers are busy with their PS2s o_O

^I would too, however, I must disagree in the aspect that girls WANT to play it more than guys. Nearly every single one of my guy friends makes fun of the wii, yet, when any of my girl friends hear the word "wii" they go crazy. I need to start a sign-up list for all the girls that want to play on my wii [haha, pun intended].

I'm not too sure atm why more guys have wii's than girls. It's possible that its simply my group of friends that dislikes the wii so much (360 fanboys). Its also possible that females in general buy fewer gaming consoles.

Well I think on the Everybody votes channel, the difference was not that big, although there was more guy gamers than girls.

Still, more and more these days, I found more girls are getting involved with video games, which is never a bad thing.

its about 50/50 for me n my gal.
I definately play more games on the wii but she's made no less 1200 million mii's and she votes religiously , also she plays on the vc games a hell of alot more than me

Um...Boys. Although many girls like to play the wii...I invited a couple of my girl friends over and they loved it =).

What i am saying is there are more girls that play the wii than any other system....​

pepsilover said:
What i am saying is there are more girls that play the wii than any other system....​
That's because other systems like Xbox 360 and PS3 or made for all violent games. Though most girls are intrested in the Mario games in stuff. Although wii has great Gun games.

Back