Brawl Roster Revealed this December

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
SmashBoards said:
CoroCoro Comics have announced that they will reveal the roster for Brawl in a magazine hitting the stands (in Japan of course) on the 15th of December. If you’re unfamilar with CoroCoro they have previously featured information on Nintendo’s games, notably they exculsively revealed Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl.

What’s unclear is just how much of the roster will be revealed. It’s currently unkown if CoroCoro will feature the starting characters or the entire roster. If a full reveal seems unlikely it is worth noting that Brawl is set for a Japanese release in Jan of 08′, just one month after the magazine release.

If you doubt this information would be revealed outside of the dojo it has already been done. Twice now the site has updated the site after a media release. Once on E3 and again with the news of Sonic joining the fight. While some have been awaiting the Dec 3rd update ,which was Brawls previous release date, the update on the 15th might be the one to watch for.

Thanks to SamuraiPanda and ChronoBound for the story. You can follow the link to go directly to the smashboards thread.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=127033

Discuss.

Personally I think it'll be the starting roster and whatever unlockable characters may (or may not) have been revealed already. I doubt it will be a full reveal. though the article did bring up something I hadn't thought of before: Excluding the possibility of differences between the American and Japanese versions, the entire list of characters will be available the 8th of January or shortly thereafter. Including all unlockables, or at least all those everyone can find right after the game is released.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT I don't really care about surprizes I wanna know who I get to play with now....

Sounds...great. I saw CoroCoro all over this place right before D/P came out, so I'm pretty familiar with them. Can't wait till the 15th I guess. I hope they only release the starters though...

LevesqueIsKing said:

Very demanding there what if i dont want to discuss but i want to just look and comment is that still discussing i dont know........ Ok i think that this might just be for hype for the site so TONS of people log in on the 3rd and on the 15th but its also possible that this is true and ill be there looking at it as soon as possible becuase i get out of school the 14th :p woot!!

i'd be content with just knowing the # of the roster.

what trips me out is origianlly the game was going to release in america 1st, then its gets delayed and now japan is getting it a month before america....how does that happen behind doors:wtf:

lloyd_yayo said:
i'd be content with just knowing the # of the roster.

what trips me out is origianlly the game was going to release in america 1st, then its gets delayed and now japan is getting it a month before america....how does that happen behind doors:wtf:

why would japan not get something as huge as brawl before us?

well, we did get the DS first. so it's probably only fair that Japan get Brawl first... (can you hear the pent up rage in my voice?)

Back