Brawl Soundtrack Thread *Spoilers*

naisatoh said:
Glad you're enjoying the music! I've worked pretty hard to gather all these links.
I appreciate your hard work, YAY! lol

Whats everyones favorite track?
Mine is either Gourmet Race or King Dedede Theme both from Kirby

naisatoh, nice job with the thread, i made my own because i wasn't sure if you wanted me to take that much space in here. I like how you incorporated the two versions, it probably took much more effort than my thread. Good job!

Wii-Fi said:
naisatoh, nice job with the thread, i made my own because i wasn't sure if you wanted me to take that much space in here. I like how you incorporated the two versions, it probably took much more effort than my thread. Good job!
I appreciate it. Thanks for the YouTube links. I had no idea that people were uploading music as video files. I've even started uploading my own videos to fill in some of the songs I couldn't find.

naisatoh said:
I appreciate it. Thanks for the YouTube links. I had no idea that people were uploading music as video files. I've even started uploading my own videos to fill in some of the songs I couldn't find.
Thats great but whered you get them? Game Rip?

Dude, I logged into the forums just 'cause I had to praise such a wonderful job. Thanks.

Move over, iPod...this thread will be my new best friend for a while.

Last edited:
naisatoh, you legend.
Great compilation. *Repd*

I could go on for hours about this, but the one thing I noticed is this:

U06 - Sonic Boom (Intro Version) - Sonic CD US Version (Interpreter: Pastiche, Composers: Spencer Nilsen & David Young)
Brawl Version | Original Version

That IS the original version. Other than that, tons of great songs =]

Thanks for the comments.

Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog sections have been completed. Enjoy!

Sorry for the delay. The Pokemon section is now complete. Enjoy!

^and I agree.. this should definitely be stickied..

Last edited:
So it's confirmed that Ai no Uta is only in French for the US version?
Thanks for the great thread btw +rep : )

Last edited:
I don't know too much about the Pikmin franchise.. so I can't really answer your question. However, I'll look around and see what I can found.

Also, the Mother (Earthbound) section is now complete.

Thanks Nais, don't concern yourself too much though in another week I can find out myself : )
God, I think I'm gonna have to make up stages just to put some of these songs as bg music heheh

edit: quick reminder, I tried click on Athletic v2 - Yoshi's Island and it took me to your video page.

OMG Tetris theme.. overload!!

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know about the broken link. If there are any other problems, please feel free to bring it to my attention.

Back