Broken things are broken - welcome to 2008

I'm not ruling out taking on extra staff, but for the meantime i have no plans on adding any other administrators.

i0n said:
With the current setup, new banning options (ip related) can be assigned to super mods.

ip banning... super moderators... :D

A second Admin would be a nice idea but who can decide whos right for the job,

If iOn thinks that WiiChat is in need of a second administrator, then I'm sure HE'D be the one picking.
However, it would indeed be nice to have a second admin, even with less powers than iOn.

Then would you mind becoming a responsible administrator?

I'm not being a suck up here, but he is a responsible admin. A un-responsible admin, when WiiChat was down, would've just blown it off and said "F**k it, I've had my fun" and not try to revive the website and forums. It's not like he's never here, he does his job, and we have plenty of moderators to help out usually.

I'm not being a suck up here, but he is a responsible admin. A un-responsible admin, when WiiChat was down, would've just blown it off and said "F**k it, I've had my fun" and not try to revive the website and forums. It's not like he's never here, he does his job, and we have plenty of moderators to help out usually.

Psst, you forget the fact that he makes money off it. :D

I agree with that completely.

He has came here when needed.
Yeah, it sucks that all that stuff was lost but I'm sure he didn't expect that to happen.

lol it's funny how were talking in behalf of him
Hopefully i0n will be more active, right i0n!? :)

Not being there all the time doesn't mean "irresponsible"

How would he make money off of it? He pays money....

He makes money through advertising and such... If he pays money, he'd have more of a contribution to it.

He's doing his job by, what... Trying to repair it when it breaks on him, back to March?

He suggested that there might be an opportunity for a second admin in the near future, if there's no reason now, why will there be in the future? We all think there's a need for it right now.

Because maybe he thinks he can handle it? Or he will be around more often?
i0n wasn't here for quite a while, what problems did we have?

Back