Broken

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
I wish to post a new thread however every time I attempt I get a message saying the link is unavailable and I should try to search. At the top of the screen it has 404 on the breadcrumbs trail after 'Nintendo wii forum' The page is the WiiChat layout and it is this site.

The sections I have tried are Gaming and Chat.

Edit;

Happens in all sections for me. Apart from site feed back. It has the message Page is invalid.

Last edited:
it's so great that the site is getting maintained!

this should keep our downtime to a minimum and enhance wiichat with great new features! :yesnod:

idjut said:
it's so great that the site is getting maintained!

this should keep our downtime to a minimum and enhance wiichat with great new features! :yesnod:

It isn't down time maintenance...It's a error.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I wish to post a new thread however every time I attempt I get a message saying the link is unavailable and I should try to search. At the top of the screen it has 404 on the breadcrumbs trail after 'Nintendo wii forum' The page is the WiiChat layout and it is this site.

The sections I have tried are Gaming and Chat.

Edit;

Happens in all sections for me. Apart from site feed back. It has the message Page is invalid.

can you post a screenshot of the error page please? Seems to be working fine for me and i'd imagine they'd be a million threads if it was happening to everyone.

I have just increased the number of visible threads on each page, but that should'nt impact on that.

Siteproblem.png

Click to enlarge

Link

There you go, i0n.

Hmm strange, try CTRL + Refresh your browser.

From what location (url) are you pressing the New Thread button?

i0n said:
Hmm strange, try CTRL + Refresh your browser.

From what location (url) are you pressing the New Thread button?

No, I have the thread wrote out and when I click post it this occurs.

I have tried VC, Chat and Gaming section for my thread to be posted. I'll try to get the url for you.

Edit:

I enter my post here;

http://www.wiichat.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=2
http://www.wiichat.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=4
http://www.wiichat.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=25

Chat
Gaming
VC

Respectively.

Last edited:
I am having the same problem as he is, as I am unable to post threads in the Gaming section.

Odd..

Do you mean just in the wii gaming section, or in the sub-forums as well?

Inceptor said:
Do you mean just in the wii gaming section, or in the sub-forums as well?

I have only tried in appropriate locations for my thread with those being main gaming, chat and VC.

I really dont know what to suggest guys, i just cant replicate the error on my end to try and debug it.

Im having no issues posting threads with those links you posted either.

When you submit the new thread does the page hang for a while or instantly hit the 404 page?

i0n said:
I really dont know what to suggest guys, i just cant replicate the error on my end to try and debug it.

Im having no issues posting threads with those links you posted either.

When you submit the new thread does the page hang for a while or instantly hit the 404 page?

Instantly Hit for me although it sometime hangs.

Do feel free to try making a thread in whatever section you wish.
If you want, you can send me a PM with the sections you cannot post in and your password and we can confirm it as either an account problem, or a problem specifically with your computer.

Back