Cars

Maybe I'll just nab some video of the new setup with just the little S4 - I think it only does 30 second clips, but that's probably effective enough to get the gist.

BTW, I'm thinking about just starting to disassemble the car soon :D Well, the front end, steering rack, intake, etc., start getting it down to the cam install point, figure things out from there!

Sounds like a plan, though I don't like messing with FI cars, the wiring/electronics throws me for a loop.

blueovalboy7 said:
So...

I've been gone for a while, where we at with the Z DT?

The car is so backburnered right now! We're getting a couple of projects ready for DC next week, so I haven't gotten the vid camera squared away (or any of the peripheral items like the capture app, etc.)

I fired it up once for a quick food pickup on Sunday and once to run up to the store on Wed for a few extra TG supplies.

Here's a pic from the WGV show in the interim (it looks chunky in this pic, hahaha) :)

IMGP4799_1024.jpg

Not going to lie, that pic makes it look like it has a fat ass :lol:, but the car looks amazing. Is that a cowl induction hood I see? Kinda hard to tell, but looks bulgy.

blueovalboy7 said:
Not going to lie, that pic makes it look like it has a fat ass :lol:, but the car looks amazing. Is that a cowl induction hood I see? Kinda hard to tell, but looks bulgy.

Oh I love me some big booty :lol:

Did you see this?

corvette-ss-zr1-ls9-photo.jpg

Here's a less chunky, hahaha!!

IMGP4700.jpg

Yeah, the hood is a BPP heat extractor - it's a customized stock hood with 4 heat relief ducts (you can really see the heat baking out on track). Plus it lowers the positive pressure under the hood at speed.

mines currently in the same sate as the pictures i have previously posted.

but here is a few pics of some of the PGA's members cars.

PGA= Pulsar Group of Australia
pulsar = nissan sentra

004.jpg

newmatty.jpg

1638_05.jpg

88_01.jpg

88_02.jpg

I thought I'd post a few of mine...I'm mainly into lowriders, but I have a daily too.

Here's my lowrider. A 1985 Chevy Celebrity...
celeb-leaning.jpg

Stereo setup in the trunk...
amprack-trunk.jpg

Custom pinstriping aynone?
Stripes-FrontFender.jpg

Car shows...
DSC00214.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

I also have a lowrider bike (I know its not a car, but I always post these together, they're my babies)
DSC00210.jpg

Mural on the bikes fender
DSC00212.jpg

And here is my daily driver, 2007 Honda Fit
Fit1.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to add. The Celebrity was my first car ever. I got it when I turned 16 (I'm 21 now), a hand me down from my dad to my brother to me. No one wanted to drive it. Now they all want to, lol. I plan on keeping that car forever (I guess its a guy thing). I'm also liking the fit though, I'll probably keep it for a long time too. Only car I had in between those is a 1991 Buick Regal.

Last edited:
[DT] said:
Oh I love me some big booty :lol:

Did you see this?

corvette-ss-zr1-ls9-photo.jpg
Yea I had heard about it, hadn't seen a picture yet. That motor is just scary. The Z07 is what they're calling the Vette they're putting it in right?

I can really see the four relief ducts in the "less chunky" picture.

K Lolo, you're Celebrity looks like it has some time put into it, I'm reallying liking the system in the trunk. Custom fiberglass enclosures, and what series JLs are those, I love JL, just a bit pricey for me.

They are 12 inch w3v2's. Yeah, I've had that car for around 5 years now, so its got some time. I've tried to have a hand in everything. My buddy built the boxes, me and my dad did the bodywork and paint on them, then another buddy hooked it up. And, I only ended up buying on of the subs, because my brother gave me one he didnt want anymore, and had never used.

But, thanks for the compliments.

No problem. I like seeing cars that people actually work on themselves, versus outsourcing everything. You guys did a great job.

I'm looking forward to these two arriving on the scene.

camaro.jpg

dodge-challenger-concept-5302.jpg

Also noticing that the LS9 is supposed to make 650 hp and the new SRT-10 is supposed to make 600 hp should make for some fun between the two American super cars. Not sure if Ford has any plans to make the GT better.

Last edited:
I turn 16 in 2 weeks and I'm getting a Honda Civic LX and plan on putting some mods in it.
Probably gonna lower it some too.
It's gonna be a 2004 too by the way.
With 35,000 miles.

Back