Characters you suck with

Slightly better using olimar.
Now ice climbers are the worst.

Jigglypuff is actually slowest =]

Speaking of Jigglypuff, I just can't use her very well. Same with Marth. Not too sure why...

You know your Brawl terminology, Cuomo. :thumbsup:

Jiggly is rediculous to use effectively... Takes a true pro to win constantly with her, especially with all her pathetic match ups.

Marth is fairly easy to free style with, IMO. Ofcourse, he still takes insane practice to master; he has so many options for each situation, it takes lots of skill to split-secondly decide what to do.

Ofcourse, there's always a case where even easy to use characters don't work for people (like, for example, Meta can't be mained easily by EVERYONE, just most people).

:shocked:
For me its gannondorf i just don't see how anyone can land his slow no range attacks. and unlike falcon he is insanely slow.
EDIT i tried to unlock toon link with him, i got to the boss the second time but man he sucks IMO.

Gannondorf is my second best character my first is King dedede & my worst i absolutley suck at is yoshi

Yoshi has an odd playstyle, like Jiggly. I can't use either of them effectively...

I mained Ganon when Brawl first came out, actually. I used to be devastating with him. ... When everyone was n00bs, anyways. :lol: Never was good with D3 though, I can't get a good feel of his playstyle.

Yoshi has an odd playstyle, like Jiggly. I can't use either of them effectively...

My brother use to main Yoshi. He used him in the first one, and in the beginning of Brawl. He stopped using him though. Swapped to Zelda and Mario.

And Jiggly? No, not in Brawl. I use her a lot in Melee, just because she's like the only one with an aerial game (correct me if I'm wrong).

I tried to get good with D3, but he didn't come to me like others did.

I suck with G&W. You'll never see a worse G&W on a regular Brawler.

I'm no melee expert, but Sheik had a great air game, RockerJ.

I was the only who used her around where I lived, and I sucked with her aerial. I just KOed a lot of people with her F-Air.

I don't care much for SSBM knowledge. It's dead on gone, or at least until I go to my friend's house.:lol:

so Kirby is the only Character I play. I suck a lot but I am also awesome with him.
I don't know why but I'm just addicted to the little yellow blob of sunshine (I always play Yellow)

haha i rule with ice climbers and jigglypuff.... but i really really suck with peach and olimar ... i mean ice and jiggly are just hard to use.. but if you practice they both rule .. but peach is a diferent history and olimar ... i havent tried practiciong with him

all charcters are good as long as you practice with them. olimar is good give him a try i just played as him in classic easy now i think ok with him

everyone has a certain character theyre best with, but everyone can master every character with practice, like me..
stillmight be able to beaten with peach- not yet fully mastered her. :papermario:

Back