Characters you suck with

Olimar's not easy to use, but it's hard to suck with him if you atleast spam all his smashes and grabs, lol.

Ganondorf, on the other hand... ... ...

I used to sub him, actually. But compared to all my competition these days, I do suck with Ganon.

I'm just now realising how bad I am with Fox. I knew I was terrible, but... How can I not land a KO until 160%? .-. I'm predictable with him, I don't know how to use his aerials, I'm randomly spammy with his smashes (I play him too much like my Wolf; but three times as spammy), the only tilt I use is his U-tilt and I never use it correctly, and I can't shine gimp if my life depended on it. My Fox is god-awful... Natural skill and grasp on the game can only get you so far.

I suck with ganondorf and sonic. The slowest and fastest people in the game. ODD.

Olimar is a pain to use since people strategea is trowing you and then hog the edge.

ill admit i can be great with ganon and at the time worst with him. i stil use of course but not all the time, i often use him in a basic brawl just for the lulzs and the spiking:lol:

^ Lol @ Basic Brawl n00bs falling for spikes every time. Just the other day, I'm not even that great at tippering Marth's D-air. But in one match on FD, this one Link kept going after me. The first time, I B-throwed him off, and D-air'd him to his doom. Revived, he goes after me again; the same thing happens. While the third time, I failed the first attempt, I F-throw him off the stage as soon as he got back on, and what happens? D-air spike.

Basic Brawl n00bs are just god-awful, lol. Who falls for the hardest meteor smash in the game 3 times in a row? And even worse, in about 20 seconds? XD

I belive he is, Sking. ;) Speak of the devil, yeah?

Let the n00b go parade off into the abyss, he'll be gone by tomorrow, permanently. Let's keep this on topic. =P

heheh ur right:lol: no use in me being an a-hole and fightin this guy and SHOWING him what a spike is:lol: (my ike):lol:

Oh here we go..thinking your ike is all that huh? Pshhh...

Officailly i am not good with pika. No matter how much i try i can not get the hang of his up B.

heheh ur right:lol: no use in me being an a-hole and fightin this guy and SHOWING him what a spike is:lol: (my ike):lol:

Oh here we go..thinking your ike is all that huh? Pshhh...

Officailly i am not good with pika. No matter how much i try i can not get the hang of his up B.

dont hate on my ike DG:lol: u know my ike is good :lol:

Back