Characters you suck with

I dont really suck with jigs. Real easy to use, but i suck horribly with diddy kong. I epicly fail with trying to do a banana dribble. And with snake...trying all these bomb combos but never works.

Bahahaha
I find it with good practice, I'm just about good with anybody,
Only person I can't really get is wolf (I did have a time when I did main wolf for a while, he's pretty good) and mario (I also had a time when I mained mario for a while, Won quite a few matches not too bad).
Wolfs recovery is weird to me and mario I just cant fight with for some reason

smooth

jigglypuff is easy to use.link meta knight, ike, and pit are my characters. i use coloration like link would be blue, mk, would be red, ike is blue or purple, pit is golden.Also, marth is hard for me to handle. wolf i kill all of you if i want to.

jigglypuff is easy to use.link meta knight, ike, and pit are my characters. i use coloration like link would be blue, mk, would be red, ike is blue or purple, pit is golden.Also, marth is hard for me to handle. wolf i kill all of you if i want to.

Marth is sorta hard. I mean i have trouble with him using the side b. Can't always get a full combo with it, if you know what i mean.

smooth

Marth is hard to handle. period. i can't do the side B attack combo too. You have to do it fast, i think.

When I used to play ssbb I sucked with all of them except Ike he is my Chacter I ruled with him I was the best with him but then stopes playing now I only play cod mwr

When I used to play ssbb I sucked with all of them except Ike he is my Chacter I ruled with him I was the best with him but then stopes playing now I only play cod mwr

Lol, ive heard that story like 9 times.

^ Spamming your smashes and grab isn't that hard?

Terrible with everyone, because I don't have a Brawl to play.

My point was that Olimar is incredibly easy to use on a non-competitive level bro, not that his entire game is just smashes and grabs. :p

I would say you should know better than to lecture the Guru on a character's playstyle details, but you weren't here for the golden days of [STRIKE]Brawl[/STRIKE] Wiichat. Damn shame you weren't really.

Olimar is fun to play as.

Wolf is actually pretty cool to play as, too. I'm okay as him, so I might play as him more.

My point was that Olimar is incredibly easy to use on a non-competitive level bro, not that his entire game is just smashes and grabs. :p

I would say you should know better than to lecture the Guru on a character's playstyle details, but you weren't here for the golden days of [STRIKE]Brawl[/STRIKE] Wiichat. Damn shame you weren't really.
I am actually thinking Olimar will shoot for S on the tier list now MK is dead.
And yeah it is a shame. If only I could time travel. This site has seen better days.

Back