Characters you suck with

Don't worry, CK. There's a 1% chance I will be online... Whuuzat, you say? What's the other percentage? Well, the other 99% chance is I won't be online 'cause I got a date with a chick-a-dee.:ihih::lol: Just kidding; like I said, tell me when you wanna brawl.;)

My worst characters would be Wario and Jigglypuff.

Wario is just freakishly awkward to use, what with his huge end lag (or start lag on some moves) and strange A-button attacks.

Jigglypuff... hate its range. I like characters with strong aerials, but Jigglypuff is just bad. I only like its neutral special, all its other ground based attacks aren't worth anything.

My worst characters to play against: Olimar, Ice Climbers, Zelda (in 4-player matches only), any down+B/neutral+B/C-stick spamming Pikachu (4-player only), and any C-stick spamming Wolf (so annoying).

Olimar is confusing to me because his range is visually obscure. You can't really tell how far he can hit, which throws a serious kink in my playing style (especially when he has all 6 Pikmin out).

The Ice Climbers are really annoying for me. Most people spam the ice block projectile + the dual hammer spin (side+B?) which makes it difficult for me since I rarely use characters with projectiles. Plus, I don't play against Ice Climbers often so timing my counterattacks is hard (WTF!? That move can hit THAT far away?).

Zelda: I hate getting caught in a low-damage up-smash combo (low aerial-speed characters). It's hard to dodge out of too, since the up-smash has such a long hitbox - it requires perfect timing.

Pikachu: Anyone who has played a 4-player match with a Pikachu who does nothing but spam the downward lightning move knows how annoying this is. The move's slow speed doesn't matter much when you have 2 other players making sure you can't get close to Pikachu.

Wolf: Same as with Pikachu, anyone who has seen this knows how annoying it is. YES! Let's prove how awesome I am by KO'ing people with my side-smash (x999), or maybe a down-smash to shake things up! (This is usually done by someone good enough at shielding/dodging that you can't really keep them on the defensive for long).

I am horrible with Olimar, Ice Climbers (why the @$&! are they even THERE?!?!? i want Mewtwo NOW!!), Ganondorf, and, worst of all, Jigglypuff & Yoshi. I'm so used to up-B as my recovery, but then either of these up-Bs will not let you recover. There are about 7-9 characters that I wonder, "Why are they even in Brawl?"

Yeah Ganondorf is hard to use well. He's all about timing and predicting your opponents' moves. I still like playing with him though, his down aerial is fantastic, and managing to land a neutral+B punch on someone is always a "lol" moment. I actually killed 3 opponents in one shot with it once, online... I could hardly play for a couple minutes after that, I was laughing so hard...

Ganondorf i don't see how wi-fi players kick my ass every time with him since hes so dang slow that i can only land one hit on the smash ball un til i fall

Ganondorf i hate. he very slow like i can beat him used sheik/ zelda and ice climber i love ice and i love to freeze my opponents and i use ice climber on my battle in ssbm and i lost but i love to use ice moves and zelda man i'm soooo good with her i love her fire bomb attack and in sudden match i love to use that use move on my opponents they don't know what hit them!

Funny all you guys suck as Jiggly, I consider her very easy to play as.

I pretty much suck as any fast-falling character, such as Wolf or Snake. I prefer slow-falling characters like Jiggly, Toon Link, and Mr. G&W.

ever since i hacked my wii, i haz none. if i suck with one, i can completely tear him/her out of the roster or replace her with a PSA person.

Homebrew FTW.

I need to update my PSAs and hax in general badly... Been months. =/

Funny all you guys suck as Jiggly, I consider her very easy to play as.

I pretty much suck as any fast-falling character, such as Wolf or Snake. I prefer slow-falling characters like Jiggly, Toon Link, and Mr. G&W.

I must not suck too horribly with Jigglyballs anymore, since I beat a competent player with 'er, luck or not. But I'm still not good with her. :lol:

My Wolf is going down the shitter... I don't lose with him often still, but my defensive game is laughable, and I have trouble getting on the defensive period after a whiffed hit or two.

Back