Characters you suck with

Then we both have that in common, Boo. :lol: We should play eachother's D3, just for laughs to see how terrible we both are.

CK always finds ways to add people.:lol: j/k. I rule DDD. How can you suck with that sexy big tank of love huh?

I suck with yoshi. I always try to recover and i hit a part that wont let me go up anymore. Then i use up B countless number of times just for the lulz.

Then we both have that in common, Boo. :lol: We should play eachother's D3, just for laughs to see how terrible we both are.

CK always finds ways to add people.:lol: j/k. I rule DDD. How can you suck with that sexy big tank of love huh?

I suck with yoshi. I always try to recover and i hit a part that wont let me go up anymore. Then i use up B countless number of times just for the lulz.

Sorry I don't own the game.

ummm i suck with..... ZSS, Meta Knight, 3D and most prob some others..... i'm not Pro, but i'm not rubbish either!

Sorry I don't own the game.

Then how did you play it? In your head?:lol: Just kidding.

I freakin' suck with jiggly puff...... Hey, CK! I'll challenge you with J.P.,man.:lol:

I freakin' suck with jiggly puff...... Hey, CK! I'll challenge you with J.P.,man.:lol:

Friends; they sometimes own a Wii. :p

Challenge accepted; Jiggly dittos ftw. :lol:

I feel like my Meta just got worse; I havn't used him consistently in a LONG time, not to mention I've been playing Smash Bros. 64 much more than Brawl. I know in a day or two he'll be better than my Wolf again, but... UGH. Damnit Sakurai, WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME WITH YOUR OVERPOWERED CREATIONSSSSSSS??!?!?!

Friends; they sometimes own a Wii. :p

Challenge accepted; Jiggly dittos ftw. :lol:

I feel like my Meta just got worse; I havn't used him consistently in a LONG time, not to mention I've been playing Smash Bros. 64 much more than Brawl. I know in a day or two he'll be better than my Wolf again, but... UGH. Damnit Sakurai, WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME WITH YOUR OVERPOWERED CREATIONSSSSSSS??!?!?!

BWHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! Then it's settled!

Just tell me when you want to brawl.:)

i suck with sonic,lucas,lucario and,toon link

how can you suck with Cario and Tink? there way too easy to use

LOL TINK

Lucario is anything but easy to use in high levels of play. Toon Link isn't very easy to use; being easy to spam and low on range/a few laggy moves, using him effectively is anything but easy. I'd know for both of them, I tried very hard to sub Lucario at one point (and failed), and Tink (LOL) used to be my main, and is currently one of my subs.

Just tell me when you want to brawl.:)

NAO o wait, you're not online. .-. King, where are you when I need you? DX Jigglybrawl ftw.

All slow-moving characters and Fox.

Word. I can't do sh*t with any slow characters (my worst is D3, I can't play well with DK or Bowser, and my best slow character is Ike; who isn't that slow and he's still below average). My Fox is god-awful too. :lol:

Last edited:
Back