FC

i added all of u my code is 036187878568 add me i need more people tht are good i a assualt, sniper, and ghost i best with assualt

Last edited:
CoD:MWR Friend Codes

Hi im looking for friends on CoD:MwR. My friend code is 0640-4773-0419.
I'm on alot. Im lvl 52 about to prestiege. Also im about ot get CoD:WaW too so if you play that you can lave your friend code and ill message you when i get it and let you know ive added you and give you my FC for that game. I own a clan That is on both CoD for the Wii and The three that are on 360. I'm looking for people to join. I'm in charge of the clan for Wii and someone else is in charge for the clan on 360.

So anyways add me if you want and leave your friend code.
And if you want info on the clan then just keep reading.

Right now for a limited time we are having two special events!!

1. NEW MEMBERS For a limited time every new member will be put into a drawing and the winner will get to make and set up a team of his own in the clan.

2. ANY MEMBER For a limited time I am having a referral competition. Whichever member can referr the most people will get to make and set up a team of their own, get moderator rights, and another surprise. SO START REFERRING

WELCOME TO THE WCSC CLAN FOR Call Of Duty ON Wii AND Xbox 360 .
logo_300.jpg

Please read the following:

Welcome to WCSC (We Came, We Saw, We Conqured.).
If you are reading this you are about to learn a little bit about us.
We Came, We Saw, We Conquered AKA WCSC, is a clan (Group of any kind of gamers who play with friends in *Online* games and are part of a community that works as a team)
of one of the best game out here for the Wii and 360 and the best-selling first person Action games of all-Time

Wii
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare:[R E F L E X]
Call of Duty:World at War
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare
Call of Duty:World at War
Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2

Ok so enough of all this lets get to the important stuff.

WCSC has a COD community that plays on COD online servers for the Wii and Xbox 360.
We have a team for every COD game that is online for Wii and 360.
We have events and mini tournaments within our clan and with other clans.
Here is the Symbols you will see on the event planner to show what game it is.

Name | | Symbol

Domination (D)
Free-for-All (FFA)
Headquarters (H)
Cage Match (C)
Hardcore Search and Destroy (HSaD)
Search and Destroy (SaD)
Hardcore Team Death Match (HTDM)
Team Death Match (TDM)

Activities

The Activities we play as a Community are the following:

Name | | Amount of Players

Private Match (Friendly Battles) 5
Battles 10
Tournaments *
*NOTE*We well pick 1-2 Player from each Squads of the clan for a weekly tournament.
Practices (Tactics) 10
Any ideas from clan members for activities are always apreciated.

Teams

We Divide everyone up by teams. The team you are on depends on your playing style. The teams are:

Assault
assault.png

Ghost
ghost_logo.png

Gunner
gunner.gif

Sniper
sniper.png

Depending on what style you play you will be put into one of these teams. Just because your on a team doesnt mean that you can only do that. You can do whatever you want, its just a way to organize everyone and form teams for events.

So now that you know a little about us,you are now Welcome to join us (WCSC).
If you wish to join us,Please follow the following simple steps:

1.Visit WWW.CODCLAN.MYGAMECLAN.COM
2.Follow the simple registering steps.
3.Make sure you remember to Click the join now button AND register in the login box on the homepage.

*KEEP READING PLEASE*

After you are done registering on the site, please go to members and message one of the Owners to inform them.

2MchSx (Me)
Mike

about you joining the clan so we can tell you what your next step should be, depending on what game and system you are using.
-WRITTEN BY WCSC MEMBER 2MchSx-

REMEMBER, VISIT WWW.CODCLAN.MYGAMECLAN.COM , YOU NEED TO JOIN A CLAN THAT "NEVER BACKS DOWN".
[WCSC]2MchSx- CLAN LEADER

if anyone is a goood assualt sniper ghost or heavy soiler send a message and i will give u FC for urs

Back