Creative Accolades

Nope, Has Anyone Seen Me as BrokenDreams Anywhere?

Doesn't ring a bell. When do you usually play?

Ive been using Silenced Ivana Spec or a Drumhead. I only use Masterton when I get mad at someone or Im getting killed alot.

Must be a lot of people gettin' all mad then.

I still use timed mines with skilll, but I use Proxies all the time.

Please explain using timed mines with skill. How exactly does one do that. I think of them more as random useless mines. RTMs are much better in my book.

Also, Has Anyone Try Long Range Kill with the Sly 2020 even if it messes up sometimes? :confused:

Nope.

Doesn't ring a bell. When do you usually play?
Around Any time, mainly 2:00 to 8:35

Must be a lot of people gettin' all mad then.[/QUOTE] Masterton Is a Rare Occasion For me. I hate them when they all use it on one team.

Please explain using timed mines with skill. How exactly does one do that. I think of them more as random useless mines. RTMs are much better in my book.[/QUOTE] Just Like What the Other People Said, You Stick em to people, But With Timed Mines, You Go LONG range. I also try to shoot them when the mines on them if I am bored.
I like challenges. Always gets me going.

Nope.[/QUOTE] You should try it. Its hard but nonetheless fun too.

Jman is a GE professional. You would do well to pay attention to his advice. He is a timed mine god.

Jman is a GE professional. You would do well to pay attention to his advice. He is a timed mine god.
@TampaBondo; I wouldn't want to go all about bragging rights of my skills, Im a little too nice. But I got to say, I never knew Prince Luigi would be my match. If you were a level probably 35-below, You guys wouldnt have chance against him. Unless you were a RTM legend who was better with those than him. (No Offense)
But Guys if your curious of what custom loadouts I use, Just give me a Notice and Ill give you a answer probably the minute I am on.

Probably not an original idea but has anybody tried skeet shooting with timed mines and a sniper rifle. Just tried and had a couple of successful attempts.

Yeah, we had a skeet shooting competition a month or so ago. The shooters were standing on the bridge in Jungle, and we were throwing from below. With a decent connection, it actually works quite well!

Back