Do Zelda adventures have an order?

I can agree with that Napalm. There's no telling how much they have put together at this point, but I can agree that they didn't have plans for future games when they wrote OoT's ending.

Boo, there are at LEAST 3. OoT Link, TP Link, and WW Link. I haven't played ST yet so iono if that's the same Link as WW/PH, and I don't know for sure where anything else falls in the series, but those three are certain. In TP, the OoT Link appears as a golden wolf and a Stalfos as well, and alludes to several generations of Links that he tried to pass his knowledge on to but TP Link was the first to be able to learn from him. Or something like that, it's been awhile.

Boo, there are at LEAST 3. OoT Link, TP Link, and WW Link. I haven't played ST yet so iono if that's the same Link as WW/PH, and I don't know for sure where anything else falls in the series, but those three are certain.
ST Link is a different one from the one in WW/PH (the game is set about a century after of PH). There's also LttP Link, Minish Cap Link, and the 'original' Link (from the first two games), and possibly a few more from the other games.

Back