Does God exist?

Let's view the Big Bang, what happened? I want you to explain it the way it happened, so my Faith can't possibly get in the way.

sigghhhh..... I figured someone would make a thread like this.YES there Is a god If you thinks it chance that the Earth and every thing on it got here by chance and the complexities of every thing just happened to exist, then Id say its time for you actually shut up, sit dow, and freakin THINK about how much sense that would make.

Think about how much sense it makes that there is an invisble man who lives up in the sky who is all knowing all powerful all perfect all great invincible and whos lifespan is not restricted by the constructs of time... Now try believing that this all powerful being was around before any of the rest of the universe was here and he made it all happen, he created the earth along with intelligent life... in 6 days, and on the seventh day he decided to take a rest. Now try to picture that he created beings to live on this earth, and he created them in his image, and he made billions of them, and he populated the planet with them. Now imagine that he has all people who believe in him pray to him nightly, and that he has to sit there and answer all these bilions of prayers every night. Now imagine that this all knowing all powerful being has a system in which if you dont believe in him that he will damn you to a place of smoke and fire and pain and torture for ever and ever until the end of time.

Now honestly... Your going to by that bull ****? If God is real, why would he care if ppl believe in him or not? why would it matter in his supreme way of living? And why would he give two shits about anyone?

If God is real, hes the dumbest m***er f***er in existence, cuz he makes his job way too hard.

sigghhhh..... I figured someone would make a thread like this.YES there Is a god If you thinks it chance that the Earth and every thing on it got here by chance and the complexities of every thing just happened to exist, then Id say its time for you actually shut up, sit dow, and freakin THINK about how much sense that would make.

Think about how much sense it makes that there is an invisble man who lives up in the sky who is all knowing all powerful all perfect all great invincible and whos lifespan is not restricted by the constructs of time... Now try believing that this all powerful being was around before any of the rest of the universe was here and he made it all happen, he created the earth along with intelligent life... in 6 days, and on the seventh day he decided to take a rest. Now try to picture that he created beings to live on this earth, and he created them in his image, and he made billions of them, and he populated the planet with them. Now imagine that he has all people who believe in him pray to him nightly, and that he has to sit there and answer all these bilions of prayers every night. Now imagine that this all knowing all powerful being has a system in which if you dont believe in him that he will damn you to a place of smoke and fire and pain and torture for ever and ever until the end of time.

Now honestly... Your going to by that bull ****? If God is real, why would he care if ppl believe in him or not? why would it matter in his supreme way of living? And why would he give two shits about anyone?

If God is real, hes the dumbest m***er f***er in existence, cuz he makes his job way too hard.

Please Storm, this is a debate, not an argument.

Shadow: It's stupid to believe matter appeared from nowhere, which contradicts science.

What, and some magical man in the sky creating everything makes a lot more scientific sense?

RockerJ said:
Let's view the Big Bang, what happened? I want you to explain it the way it happened, so my Faith can't possibly get in the way.

This thread isn't about educating you.

Shadow: It's stupid to believe matter appeared from nowhere, which contradicts science.

What, and some magical man in the sky creating everything makes a lot more scientific sense?

I never said it did, but I was just pointing out that. So far, the number one thing that he says is that it can't be true because it contradicts itself.

I never said it did, but I was just pointing out that. So far, the number one thing that he says is that it can't be true because it contradicts itself.

If the Big Bang was the origin of both time and space (ie it's stupid to think of anything before the Big Bang), then of course matter was created in the Big Bang.

Don't even try to fight the Big Bang theory with science. You don't think that's been done by more researched, smarter people than you? The current model makes scientific sense.

If the Big Bang was the origin of both time and space (ie it's stupid to think of anything before the Big Bang), then of course matter was created in the Big Bang.

Don't even try to fight the Big Bang theory with science. You don't think that's been done by more researched, smarter people than you? The current model makes scientific sense.

If matter was created, then that breaks the Law of conservation of Mass, which is a scientific law that cannot be broken. I'm just stating what I've been taught.

I just don't understand that.

If matter was created, then that breaks the Law of conservation of Mass, which is a scientific law that cannot be broken. I'm just stating what I've been taught.

Look, there's no way I can explain the Big Bang to you without you getting confused. It requires a level and understanding of physics that you seem to lack. If you're up for the challenge, look it up..

Just know that before I studied the Big Bang as part of my astrophysics option, I didn't know what to believe happened at the beginning of the Universe, either. But then I learnt about it, learnt the evidence for it, and now it all just.. makes sense, and no other model of the universe accounts for these things.

its not stupid to believe in the supernatural. there's tons of wierd things that are supernatural. you know, bigfoot or the lock ness monster are considered supernatural.

Even if bigfoot or the loch ness monster existed, they would not be supernatural, just rare animals.

Your comments are not uncommon actually, but they do show a profound lack of understanding of what the Bible says about God.

Look, there's no way I can explain the Big Bang to you without you getting confused. It requires a level and understanding of physics that you seem to lack. If you're up for the challenge, look it up..

Just know that before I studied the Big Bang as part of my astrophysics option, I didn't know what to believe happened at the beginning of the Universe, either. But then I learnt about it, learnt the evidence for it, and now it all just.. makes sense, and no other model of the universe accounts for these things.

Sheesh, you act like a 15 year old is so stupid he doesn't know physics.

And we'll see... We'll see

Back