Does God exist?

If matter was created, then that breaks the Law of conservation of Mass, which is a scientific law that cannot be broken. I'm just stating what I've been taught.

I just don't understand that.
That's actually a very good point. Okay, it's actually the conservation of mass-energy that isn't violated, but the principle still applies. To be honest, no one knows the answer, and we probably won't know for sure until someone comes up with a theory to unite quantum mechanics and general relativity (because in the Big Bang, the Universe started off as both very small and very massive). That isn't to say the Big Bang didn't happen though- I wouldn't have accepted it if there wasn't enough evidence for it. And yes, we have evidence, most notably the cosmic microwave background (which was predicted by the Big Bang theory before it was discovered- correct predictions are the sign of a good theory).

sigghhhh..... I figured someone would make a thread like this.YES there Is a god If you thinks it chance that the Earth and every thing on it got here by chance and the complexities of every thing just happened to exist, then Id say its time for you actually shut up, sit dow, and freakin THINK about how much sense that would make.

Think about how much sense it makes that there is an invisble man who lives up in the sky who is all knowing all powerful all perfect all great invincible and whos lifespan is not restricted by the constructs of time... Now try believing that this all powerful being was around before any of the rest of the universe was here and he made it all happen, he created the earth along with intelligent life... in 6 days, and on the seventh day he decided to take a rest. Now try to picture that he created beings to live on this earth, and he created them in his image, and he made billions of them, and he populated the planet with them. Now imagine that he has all people who believe in him pray to him nightly, and that he has to sit there and answer all these bilions of prayers every night. Now imagine that this all knowing all powerful being has a system in which if you dont believe in him that he will damn you to a place of smoke and fire and pain and torture for ever and ever until the end of time.

Now honestly... Your going to by that bull ****? If God is real, why would he care if ppl believe in him or not? why would it matter in his supreme way of living? And why would he give two shits about anyone?

If God is real, hes the dumbest m***er f***er in existence, cuz he makes his job way too hard.

what do u have against god anyways? u dont see napalm calling god a Motherf******

You must be a new, Juke321.:D Please, enjoy here at WiiChat!:)

Thank GOD their is another believer!:D
You Know i have never seen you here!?!?:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

can you put me on you friends list

You know I've never seen you here either!?!?:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I think it's time I took the offensive. Here's an argument for those that take 'miracles' to be proof of God's existence: If God can say, heal someone with (supposedly) terminal cancer, how come no amputee has ever been been documented regaining their lost limbs? Why is one case good enough for the occasional miracle, but not the other?

I think it's time I took the offensive. Here's an argument for those that take 'miracles' to be proof of God's existence: If God can say, heal someone with (supposedly) terminal cancer, how come no amputee has ever been been documented regaining their lost limbs? Why is one case good enough for the occasional miracle, but not the other?

There are no miracles of that sort happening any more. Even the Bible said that sort of thing would go away. People who claim miracles are misinformed, mislead, incorrect, frauds, or delusional.

it makes a lot more sense then some invisible higher power.

here's another thing: thiests are always saying it's impossible for life to start off on its own, a god must've created it.
well who crested god?
they'll say nothinb did, god just is.
they're contradicting themselves. they say its impossible for life to exist on its own yet apparently god does. if it's impossible for life to exist on its own then that includes any kind of god.

lemme put it this way, Human beings use only abuot .01% of there brain power. God is ALL knowing so he knows things that none of us could even BEGIN to iunderstand. Thus, unless youre God, you really couldnt know for sure how he exist. People believe in the big bang wich happened by itslef so why cant anyone believe God happened by himself. Plus God is a spirit, nnot any sort of physical being. Plus a God makees more sense than any other load of crap people use as an explenation for existince.

i think it's time i took the offensive. Here's an argument for those that take 'miracles' to be proof of god's existence: If god can say, heal someone with (supposedly) terminal cancer, how come no amputee has ever been been documented regaining their lost limbs? Why is one case good enough for the occasional miracle, but not the other?

there are no miracles of that sort happening any more. Even the bible said that sort of thing would go away. People who claim miracles are misinformed, mislead, incorrect, frauds, or delusional.

thank you!!!!

I just dont get atheism or atheist.
the big bang is the biggest load of crap ever
so is evelution

Last edited by a moderator:
lemme put it this way, Human beings use only abuot .01% of there brain power.

This is not correct.

People commonly believe that we only use about 10% of our brain power (which is way higher than .01% that you said, I'm guessing that's a typo), but that's inaccurate too. Our brain is not 100% active at any given time because it's not supposed to be. Various parts do different things at different times.

But none of that has any bearing on whether we were created or evolved.

The big bang theory is not incompatible with Biblical creation. And it's based solidly on visible evidence.

For example, if you saw a car exiting your driveway, wouldn't it seem perfectly reasonable to say that moments before that, the car was in your garage and was in the process of leaving?
So now take that to a larger scale. You can look at other galaxies, you can see them moving, you can measure the speed and track the direction - this is all possible to do today, it's not theory, it's basic observation. The people who looked at the movement of galaxies have discovered that they're all moving away from each other, like the car exiting your driveway away from the house. So if they're moving away from each other it means that earlier in time they were closer together. And before that, they were even closer. So if you go back far enough, at one point they were all jammed together into one point (like the car being in the garage before it left). So way in the past you had all the matter in the universe crammed into the tiniest of space and something made it suddenly burst out and spread rapidly (the movement away from each other we can see now). What we don't really know is what caused all that in the first place - that could have been God's method of creation of the universe if that's your viewpoint.

so is evelution

Except there is evidence for these things. The only "evidence" for your invisible entity is a book which actually takes after many other religions. Let me see if I can find the video that explains it.

Think of it like this: Assume that some guy came up to you and claimed that there was an invisibile pink unicorn in his garden. You ask him to prove it, to which he replies that can't, and you just have to have faith. You'd think he was mad!

By the same token, why should I believe that a God exists just because a few ancient books say so?

Think of it like this: Assume that some guy came up to you and claimed that there was an invisibile pink unicorn in his garden. You ask him to prove it, to which he replies that can't, and you just have to have faith. You'd think he was mad!

By the same token, why should I believe that a God exists just because a few ancient books say so?

And that is actually more likely than life forming. I read it in a book.

EDIT: Via evolution.

Last edited:
And that is actually more likely than life forming. I read it in a book.
The thing is though, we don't yet really know how likely it is for life to form naturally. For all we know, it could be quite likely in the right conditions. Admittedly I don't much about abiogenesis, but I do know that researchers seem to be getting closer to a working theory. I guess we'll just to wait and see.

EDIT: Via evolution.
Evolution doesn't have anything to do with the origin of life, it only describes how lifeforms change once they're there. The word you're looking for is 'abiogenesis'.

Atheism a life style right? Not a religion?
It's not even a life style. Atheists don't have anything in common other than not believing in God. I suppose it would be best to call it a philosophical position.

Last edited:
Back