Does God exist?

sigghhhh..... I figured someone would make a thread like this.YES there Is a god If you thinks it chance that the Earth and every thing on it got here by chance and the complexities of every thing just happened to exist, then Id say its time for you actually shut up, sit dow, and freakin THINK about how much sense that would make.

it makes a lot more sense then some invisible higher power.

here's another thing: thiests are always saying it's impossible for life to start off on its own, a god must've created it.
well who crested god?
they'll say nothinb did, god just is.
they're contradicting themselves. they say its impossible for life to exist on its own yet apparently god does. if it's impossible for life to exist on its own then that includes any kind of god.

it makes a lot more sense then some invisible higher power.

here's another thing: thiests are always saying it's impossible for life to start off on its own, a god must've created it.
well who crested god?
they'll say nothinb did, god just is.
they're contradicting themselves. they say its impossible for life to exist on its own yet apparently god does. if it's impossible for life to exist on its own then that includes any kind of god.

This. Very much this actually.

I hear that a lot. But my problem is, something always had to be there, so since when is it stupid to believe the supernatural has always been here?

I hear that a lot. But my problem is, something always had to be there, so since when is it stupid to believe the supernatural has always been here?

First of all, nothing ever HAD to be anywhere. And secondly, it's not the most intelligent choice to believe that the supernatural exists AT ALL let alone that it has ALWAYS been.

its not stupid to believe in the supernatural. there's tons of wierd things that are supernatural. you know, bigfoot or the lock ness monster are considered supernatural.

but its stupid to believe that if everything was created by god, that god has no creater.

Just out of curiosity, what are your all's opinions on how Earth and life came to be?

Shadow: It's stupid to believe matter appeared from nowhere, which contradicts science.

its not stupid to believe in the supernatural. there's tons of wierd things that are supernatural. you know, bigfoot or the lock ness monster are considered supernatural.

Erm yeah, I know they're supernatural. And you know what else they have in common? They aren't real. *gasp*

EDIT: RockerJ, I'm not really sure. It's pretty much the biggest mind**** ever. But I do know that it was not created by some invisible supernatural entity in the clouds.

Just out of curiosity, what are your all's opinions on how Earth and life came to be?
the big bang and evolution.
both are scientific theories with lots of evidence to back them up, one has even been proven.

now why would i need to believe in some god?

Back