EB Games Canada shows Brawl delay

its an estimate, Sakurai said feb 10th for all americas:yesnod:

HAHA if it get delayed threads will soar the forum lol that'd be soo frigen jokes!!(bad comment) i don't mind that much no more cuz theres supposta be a demo on the 7th or something thats be a cool down right?

At Whobby 2008, a Nintendo representative confirmed that the Japan game will not be delayed and will be out Jan. 24. So im thinking that it wont delayed for the Americas either (i hope).

wtf lol that wasnt a joke I meant thet that sucks for canada getting it in late and the U.S. gets it on the 10th :confused:

WAM said:
wtf lol that wasnt a joke I meant thet that sucks for canada getting it in late and the U.S. gets it on the 10th :confused:

If its delayed in Canada it will be delayed in the US. There would be no reason for a delay in one country and not the other. Its not like there gonna put an igloo level in for Canada with the characters saying "ey" after there attack. "Pika-ey!" Granted, it is possible we get it 3 days later, but 3 weeks makes no sence what soever.

They already confirmed NO Delay at brawlcentral its WAY to late to delay

Only 26 more freakin days left till we get the game!!:yesnod:

Man oh man, were almost there people!!:cool:

Bah, you all get panic because it's a few days delayed, think of us europeans then, we will get it this summer.

I say it again; BAH! HUMBUG!

SSBB will not be released on february 10th

ITS A SUNDAY!!!, no games come out on Sundays

sorry it took you all so long to realize that

Back