Favorite Rapper/Hip Hop Artist

me personally am better then when i was when i wrote that, cuz i am not with her anymore..:lol:..yea im actually workin on a piece now, one thats on a light note, not depressing...but im glad u like it man, thanks.

Bliss said:
me personally am better then when i was when i wrote that, cuz i am not with her anymore..:lol:..yea im actually workin on a piece now, one thats on a light note, not depressing...but im glad u like it man, thanks.
Aha, sweet mate, and no prob. Look forward to it. I'm gonna write something myself over the weekend. You still going for poetry or attempting writing to a beat this time?

ummm still poetry, but since the weekend is here, ill try goin over a beat as well.

dex-ta-c said:
to be honest im suprised noones said immortal technique, hes not well known you cant buy his stuff you have to download it. The lyrics make you think and send out a message. Try downloading "dance with the devil" one of his best songs, send me a message if you like it
Immortal is very talented, though I do not agree with most of his messages I like that he actually raps with a purpose, and he has a good flow. I personally like Point of No Return the most out of all his tracks. Also Swollen Members is pretty good, little bit underground and great flow. Also I like Tech N9ne, he's crazy and just has an appealing sound to me. On a more mainstream note, lately I'd have to go with Kinfolk Kia Shine (Not that stupid Krispy song) Respect My Fresh and Wow are a couple that I like of his. If I were to really get into it my post would be extremely long since I have about 3000 rap songs and at least 200 different artists. I like Twista, Bone Thugz, some DMX, Eminem, old 50 cent, some Lil Jon, some Lil Wayne, Cadillac Don & J-money, MC Hush, Chamillionaire, Crime Mob, Lil Boosie, Lil Flip, Nas, Lil Scrappy, (What can I say? I like a lot of "lil" artists :D), Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Three 6 Mafia, Ludacris, Mac Dre, Dr. Dre, Tupac, and I'll stop there because I could keep going. I think I'd have to say I can listen to Three 6 Mafia anytime so I guess you could call them my "favorite" but not by much.

Blue Scholars FTW. They are from Seattle, I don't know how big they are, but they seem to rap about relevent topics, not just rims and such. no offense.

Kanye, Twista, T-Pain, Chris Brown, Akon, Usher, LudaChris, Snoop. And as for the rest, let Soulja Boy Tell'em

Those were from the top of my head. Though I'm sure not even half of those were Rap or hip hop artists.

Well well, been a minute since i been in here...

here is wat been pumpin in my speakers latly

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=740d8sTpM7U[/MEDIA]

oh a wiired...copy the URL into the media tag

i can see my vid on the thread...not urs though..

anyway my vid is Lil Wayne - Lollipop

my favorite rappers:
50 cent
eminem
soulja boy
dmx
kanye west
bird man
fat joe

and the puerto rican rappers ilike:
zion
arcangel