for those who lift weights and exercise

Right now Im hitting the weights 5 times a week with Protein shakes, regimented diet prone to gaining size, the hole shabang. Im gonna get big as f**k, which I am already, so ill get bigger.

Right now Im hitting the weights 5 times a week with Protein shakes, regimented diet prone to gaining size, the hole shabang. Im gonna get big as f**k, which I am already, so ill get bigger.

Yeah my neighbor just game me some kind of protien shake...I've only used it a few times though, I'm waiting until I acually start lifting to hit those up.

^nice!, what state? I also do track.

Maybe you just have great technique Rocker. Its rarely an arguement of strength when it comes to many events, unless its a straight up power jerk. lolz.

@ Lbu8: The best shake to use is called WHEY Protein. Put one scoop in an eight ounce glass of milk, that **** is gooooooood. Its like 15 MONSTERS and a red bull. :lol:

Nice job. I played Baseball for five years. Great way to stay in shape when your lazy :p

@rocker; Discus is just simple physics, it's not about raw power, but about arm speed.

@storm, oh my god, I have a bag of that whey protein stuff and it tastes like ****!

I seriously have trouble putting that stuff down. Everytime I drink it I get like phelm in my throat or something.

that happens to me when i drink it with water. wth milk its great, you can put some banana in heir too. make sure you have the vanilla flavor, cuz the other ne tastes ike ****

that happens to me when i drink it with water. wth milk its great, you can put some banana in heir too. make sure you have the vanilla flavor, cuz the other ne tastes ike ****

yeah, i only have drank it with water...but mine is the unflavored kind. I'll try mixing it in with some fruit.

Thats a good idea. I used to make "shakes" out of it. Milk, three scoops of whey protein, orange, banana, and some strawberry chunks. That **** is great.

Wow, we've got quite a few know-it-alls here now, eh? I knew that you guys would miss me, but you didn't have to go to the trouble of finding some cheap replacements :p Really, joking.

For the record, Storm, I don't believe those are you numbers. I don't want you to take that as an insult, I'm genuinely interested, but those figures don't add up at all. You can feel free to disprove me, but I don't see myself changing my mind without pictures.

Back