for those who lift weights and exercise

Hellz yea. I exercise constantly, pushing my limits as much as I can every time. I also practice Shotokahn, cant get enough of it. I am also in boxing classes, leader of the pack. Im not sure if anyone else is doing this, but im gonna go ahead and start since it fits the thread. Here are my stats.

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 284 pounds
Physique: Muscular
Body Fat Percentage: 7%
Nickname: My friends call me minivan because of my enormous size
Bench Press Max: 350 pounds
Deadlift Max: 750 pounds
Squat Max: 810 pounds
Dumbell Curling Max: 110 pounds
Lateral Pulldown Max: 320 pounds
Maximum Number of Consecutive Chin-Ups: 12
Maximum Number of Consecutive Sit-Ups: 168
Maximum Number of Consecutive Push-Ups: 89
Maximum Punching Power With Gloves: 1450 pounds per square inch
Average Punching: I break my knuckles on every punch without gloves

And thats about it. Tell me if I missed anything. :lol:
Pics or it isn't true =/

Actually that's believable. Considering back in school when I played football I benched 335, Dead lifted 745, and Squatted 835.

Sure wish I kept it up after school. :(

Pics or it isn't true =/

Actually that's believable. Considering back in school when I played football I benched 335, Dead lifted 745, and Squatted 835.

Sure wish I kept it up after school. :(

Pics, or it isnt true =/

Why? My word isnt good enough? Do I lie all the time? Do I ever lie? No. Have I ever given you any reason to doubt me or not beleive what I say? No. Have aI built up a good reputation on this forum by not lying and staying true to my word? Yes.

You can ask CK. I talked to him via PM about something like this awhile ago.

I dont get why thats so hard to beleive. Ive played Football throughout High School, and participated in Boxing clubs since I was in seventh grade. I dont need to be put down by someone who doesnt beleive me.

Pics, or it isnt true =/

Why? My word isnt good enough? Do I lie all the time? Do I ever lie? No. Have I ever given you any reason to doubt me or not beleive what I say? No. Have aI built up a good reputation on this forum by not lying and staying true to my word? Yes.

You can ask CK. I talked to him via PM about something like this awhile ago.

I dont get why thats so hard to beleive. Ive played Football throughout High School, and participated in Boxing clubs since I was in seventh grade. I dont need to be put down by someone who doesnt beleive me.
...But I just said I believe you?

Wow. You guys are...a lot stronger than me. xD

Then again, I'm only fourteen so I think I have a lot of time ahead of me to get stronger.

I am 18 in August. Sorry Bodine, didnt mean to flare up like that. My psychiatrist says I have an anger problem (seriously) but, I digest.

@ ARav989: Its never too soon to start! The sooner you begin, the better youll be at it, trust me.

Hahaha no doubt. I've already started a few months ago. Since then I've already seen a great improvement from then. It's a passion now. Not like, "OMG I wanna be a professional body builder," type of thing. But you get the idea.

Wow. You guys are...a lot stronger than me. xD

Then again, I'm only fourteen so I think I have a lot of time ahead of me to get stronger.

Fear not, a girl has entered the thread.

I don't do much. At all. I used to run 2 miles every day for a couple of years back when I was assed with distance running, but then I quit. ;D

I actually do wanna be a proffessional lifter. I am hoping to enter the Worlds Strongest Man competition sometime in my 20's, gettin my college stuff together otherwise. Those guys are freaking incredible. Its not gonna matter to me whether I win or lose, I wanna do it for one purpose. Pride. I can say that I walked with Giants... I can say that I competed in the time of Marius Pudginowski, and Zydrunas Savickas. I can say I will be another American standing up for strength in a world competition against the likes of Mark Felix and Phil Phister.

I will prove myself.... to myself.

I actually do wanna be a proffessional lifter. I am hoping to enter the Worlds Strongest Man competition sometime in my 20's, gettin my college stuff together otherwise. Those guys are freaking incredible. Its not gonna matter to me whether I win or lose, I wanna do it for one purpose. Pride. I can say that I walked with Giants... I can say that I competed in the time of Marius Pudginowski, and Zydrunas Savickas. I can say I will be another American standing up for strength in a world competition against the likes of Mark Felix and Phil Phister.

I will prove myself.... to myself.

Haha isn't that the guy that can bench like 900 pounds.

That's an awsome goal, good luck. The Americans always get there asses handed to them in those. That guy from Finland always wins.

I know. I was amazed though that last year Phil Phister won, and he was the fist American to ever win the strong man competition.

Yes, he is the guy that can bench lie 900 pounds. :lol: He won the WSM Comp four years in a row, until Phister beat him last year.

I'd like to start back. Loose some weight. I'm not fat or anything, but I looked damn good in highschool. :D
But you know what they say, it's easier to start lifting weights than to start back. And I'd run again but I've developed this nasty smoking habit after football was over. I'd never run as much as coach made us. Football running isn't exercise, it's ****ing torture. I'm sure Storm could vouch for that. :lol:

Back