• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Well this is an important thread, as I did a thread about the PS3chat.com that his admin is i0n (sprint), I'm thinking if you will like to see some changes like this ones, so I'm going to make a public poll that will close if 15 days from now:

1) Forum color, online and offline more direct, posted threads: Change it to black as the PS3chat has instead of silver, make the online and not online status better as the PS3chat has, and when someone makes a post and he wants to know if he posted, and finally instead of having this:
thread_dot_hot.gif

have like a green line that tells you better if you already posted there or not, like on the PS3 forums.

2)Only forum color

3)forum color and online and offline

4)Only posted threads

5)Only online and offline

6)forum color and posted threads

7)Posted threads and online and offline more direct

8) none of them

I'm just making this for that the forums looks more organized and cooler :cool:.

Well, I know this thread should be done maybe by i0n, but I really don't care who makes it, what is important is to have everyday a better forum.

- The Wiispknot

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
hey arcadium do u have some status on this chat? r u a moderator or something?

No no, jaja I wish to have some... like a mod, but anyway, you don't want a wiichat change?

I dont think there needs to be a change. Honestly I dislike the look of ps3 chat. I do think that this place should have a mascot of some kind!

i think it is good idea changing the envelope thing on threads it is a bit confusing but other then that i like the colour and all that i just dont want it to bo dark i like it like this

DarkDepths said:
I dont think there needs to be a change. Honestly I dislike the look of ps3 chat. I do think that this place should have a mascot of some kind!

If you don't like a change of any tipe, please vote "none of the above" then.

Good thread, Arcadium.

I only voted for a forum color change; red and white don't make me think "Wii"

I just thought of something that might be nice for people into multiple consoles/platforms: In the Lounge, make seperate sub-forums for the Xbox and/or Xbox360, PlayStations 1,2, and/or 3, and maybe even a PC sub-forum.

What do you guys think?

The colour scheme I think is great. And I voted before I posted... just wanted to share my thoughts!

NateTheGreat said:
Good thread, Arcadium.

I only voted for a forum color change; red and white don't make me think "Wii"

I just thought of something that might be nice for people into multiple consoles/platforms: In the Lounge, make seperate sub-forums for the Xbox and/or Xbox360, PlayStations 1,2, and/or 3, and maybe even a PC sub-forum.

What do you guys think?

Well, thanks for that, and yeah, some forums have that separated sub-forum about the other consoles, I think is a good idea, if you don't make the thread about it maybe I'll do it... anyway, the forum color is the best option though... maybe i0n should say what he thinks about this.

Back