PS3chat.com looks better than Wiichat.com

I think they both look cool, and having more then one forum going at a time probably puts little time on your hands, if your as devoted as i0n is.
But though I like the site the way it is, an improvement is an improvement ;)

Wiired said:
I think they both look cool, and having more then one forum going at a time probably puts little time on your hands, if your as devoted as i0n is.
But though I like the site the way it is, an improvement is an improvement ;)

You don't think the site needs more admins now that i0n is the admin in 2 forums?

i dont think u should change this site around TOO much, considering that the forums r 2 differently related forums...this "Wiichat" has its own theme while the PS3 one has its own theme to it so i wouldnt change things around TOO much, u know what i mean?

I think the main change should be done to the forums, is the silver-gray color, maybe put the PS3chat.com black, that I think it will look cooler.

The color scheme is better .. but they don't have RPG!! and they aren't nearly as active. Some Wii-based color schemes would be awesome.

Yeah, a new color theme would be great; red and blue really clash and it feels to Americana, or something. I wouldn't mind icons that look similar. The current batch seem very mismatched like the ones under the avatar look quite different not only from each other, but from the "QUOTE" and "EDIT" buttons. I sort of like how OSx86 looks, although I would want a different color scheme; glossy white or silver with black accents would be cool and maybe the buttons could look like their back-lit by a neon blue light.

A smiley's button on the Quick Reply would be nice, too.

I'm just throwing out ideas.:D

Your idea are good NTGreat, but I think the best one is to change the color of the wii.com webpage, maybe to put it like Apple White with a wii picture at the background, and for example if the forum is about LoZ:TP put a Link background, if it is about Mario Galaxy, a mario background and keep going.

Well i do have to complain the new wiichat skin hurts my eyes too much!!

i a member at ps3 chat too! YAY

That forum owns.

Ive been a member there since like August and i have a total of 8 posts. Amazing shiet.

Back