Fovrite Boss Fight?

Shadow*91

Not Here
Jan 26, 2009
Another site.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
eh... i was bored...
Anyways, what was your favorite boss fight?

mine was the fight against Galleom when you use Ike, Marth and Meta. it was so fun to slice the crap outta that big robo.

Hmmmm......I'd Say Tabuu, Although, It's not as hard on Intesnce as people would think, With Sonic, Fox, Falco, Lucario, Kirby and Marth it's quite Easy for me, I face him all the Time on Intense On SSE

**** tabuu. I like vsing the two hands at the same time.(Crazy and master hand).

Tabuu, obviously. It's an epic final battle with your favorite characters against a monstrous boss with a one-hit KO move.

Or atleast, that's what I thought the first time I fought, and barely beat him. Nowadays, beating him on Intense is just regular routine. :lol: He's still a fun boss, though.

But for difficulty, I'll always hate Duon... I don't know why he ever gave me trouble. He never beat me, but he'd always rack up some damage.

Hmm i just like the rayquaza boss fight i didnt get too beat the game i had to take it back i only rented it D:

But it was fun seeing rayquza in thare lol :D!

Last edited:
I liked the Ridley fight, it's a decent challenge to dodge one or two of the attacks when you master all the bosses which makes boss battles doing a no healing run very challenging.

Back