-Fox/Falco/Wolf-Who do you prefer?

Giga-Dragon

I like wearing dead stuff
May 16, 2007
In my own little world...
Wii Online Code
5633-4591-0503-4051
Even though they're basically clones, they all have a different fighting style.
So which do you prefer? I go with Falco because he's faster than wolf, but stronger than fox.
The only thing I don't like is that he kicks his reflector...

So who's your favorite?

Giga-Dragon said:
Even though they're basically clones, they all have a different fighting style.
So which do you prefer? I go with Falco because he's faster than wolf, but stronger than fox.
The only thing I don't like is that he kicks his reflector...

So who's your favorite?

Yeah I hate that too @_@ If it weren't for that I would be using him instead of Fox.

Their all balanced. I like Wolf but I perfer Fox/Falco Final Smash because they last twice as long.

I like wolf. He's pretty well balanced. I might make him my main character. I can't decide between him, Link, and snake. But then again... it doesn't really matter... lol.

Personally i think they are similar, but for some1 reason i find falco to fit my style the best. So i use him the most out of the 3.

I main Fox. He's quick, yet powerful. I was going to main C. Falcon before I realized how badly Nintendo f*cked him over..

Fox

Wolf ballances better but theres nothing like the original. Not even Falco's hippy/balarina tactics.

^Lmao. Hippy/balarina tactics

Ah, hard decision. All three are very well balanced characters. I think I perefer Wolf though, mainly because I love his smash attack cause it has nice range to it. But I use all three an equal amount of times. They're just really good characters.

Back