General Forum Suggestions

Dorkfish said:
And who are you? Leave idjut alone, shes right for the most part. (cept the third one, thats ones not bad)

I'm AndThen?, active since June. All I'm saying is that Prinny has posted the pictures for a long time... I for one like seeing what he's come up with.

He makes them himself. It's disrespectful to insult them. That's like someone saying "you've made so many sigs, and they're not even good."

EDIT: That wasn't a personal attack, it was just a point of reference.

Last edited:
AndThen? said:
I'm AndThen?, active since June. All I'm saying is that Prinny has posted the pictures for a long time... I for one like seeing what he's come up with.

He makes them himself. It's disrespectful to insult them. That's like someone saying "you've made so many sigs, and they're not even good."

When did i say they sucked? Those pics are the shiz as far as im concerned. Notice that she said they aren't welcoming? Well there not. Thats not an insult you twit. And that was just plain mean you arrogant ass. I find idjuts siggy making skills to be quite good.

You notice how he wrote "like" I havent yet seen a single person not like one of idjuts signatures. She is amazing at making sigs and I doubt that he ment harm or insult.

If we get rid of the Up post count in the Introduce Youself section then the new comers wont have any posts in their post count and they could be discouraged.

Lets just keep in mind, guys, you're arguing over something that [even if we were to come to a decision] would never change. We come here every day and suggest the best of ideas. We debate for hours over what is best for this site, but nothing ever happens.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT WE THINK.

Can't the moderaters do something about it? Dark Prinny and CantGetAWii both suggested the ideas we are arguing over lol

Lol, I wasn't even talking about idjut. I was referring to sigs because they're also something that someone will work on, and put effort into.

Sorry idjut if you got that idea :S.

Sure they're welcoming... The mere fact that he's gone to an effort of creating something to post in their thread is welcoming. Especially the "Ello there".

Dorkfish said:
Thats not an insult you twit.

I just ran a lolathon.

now look,i'm not picking on Prinny, Prinny doesn't like much of what i post as much as i do wish Prinny would quit posting "certain genre of pics"
everyone has their opinion about what is spam / bantering / love-birding-spam...

so i posted my view as others have prior to me.... probably because i am amazed by some suggestions in this thread as if they think the mods don't see blatent things or take any action... they act on what is most important that very second because the activity on the forum is huge and unpredictable!

mods have a ton to do on wiichat, and then be with families, and then play brawl, and then friends... and some suggestions just need to be thought through for about 2 minutes...

EDIT: that is, think 2 minutes before they post the suggestion here

Last edited:
1. Personal attacks are unacceptable. If you are offended by an image/post etc just report it and we shall deal with it. Notifying the public of it will just cause further problems as, in most cases, a flame war may break out.

I missed all the fun! No fair.

I already thought welcome section was a no post count one? Anyway, the generic welcomes are ok just let us not get angry at them. Lets not get angry at Prinny either, it's originality and has some humour into it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I missed all the fun! No fair.

I already thought welcome section was a no post count one? Anyway, the generic welcomes are ok just let us not get angry at them. Lets not get angry at Prinny either, it's originality and has some humour into it.

No Cappin', the welcoming section has post count increase, if it didn't, then new members may feel discouraged about not having any posts. (Originally stated by Subarnu)

dakuda said:
Actually, one site I post on had some legal trouble with the Chicago Tribune due to people posting articles in their entirety on that forum. That was even with a link. They are now permitted to post no more than 10% of an article, with accompanied link.

Something for the powers-that-be here to think about. People do chase down others for copyright violations. They do seek monetary damages.

Heck, I have even seen articles posted here with the darn copyright notice saying 'do not copy' in the post. That is just asking for trouble. But what do I know?

You're right. On another forum I go on the admin often does news and such regarding the tech. world and he often posts a picture and one paragraph of a several page article...then he links us if we want to read the thing.

One thing I see different is often we're getting news from The Wiire or...GoNintendo and Kotaku, those sort of sites that aren't very copyright wary sites unlike some.

Back