General Forum Suggestions

Uh, the last one was 3,300 characters or something, one or two replies, and it's over the limit already. And I don't like deleting the quoted things, I like everything in one place.

Yeah, I'm for longer characters in PMs. When me and Ezekiel used to PM each other, it would end up being like 5 PM's long o_O

Also I'd like my name to be changed to King Wiired, with a little crown somewhere above/below my name. Thanks.

Wiired said:
Also I'd like my name to be changed to King Wiired, with a little crown somewhere above/below my name. Thanks.

I'm all for that.

Brawny said:
Uh, the last one was 3,300 characters or something, one or two replies, and it's over the limit already. And I don't like deleting the quoted things, I like everything in one place.
gmail offers 6.5GB of space and i think they raised the message limit to be higher tham 10MB... that should last a few more replies... :yesnod:

Theres a charicter limet ?
confusetq0.gif

Send her a letter with VERY small wightin

I've seen a post about records for super smash bros brawl, I was thinking that there should be a section specifically for records, so all records stay in one section, and we can compare them. What do you think?

How about putin a stop on people that just copy and paste the same things all the time in the welcome section
And news threads that are just a copy paste from the site (Isnt that steeling)

Darkprinny said:
How about putin a stop on people that just copy and paste the same things all the time in the welcome section
And news threads that are just a copy paste from the site (Isnt that steeling)
If you are referring to articles from other sites then at the most it would be copyright. However, most people that post articles here post the source and give credit to the site that originally posted the article. That is alright and not considered "stealing."

Really the copypasta welcome messages are fine. Any forum you go to has this. Quite frankly it does no harm.

And what news threads are you talking about? As long as people are not trying to pass it off as their own work theres no problem.

he's referring to people just posting articles and not giving any feedback, in his opinion, unless you have something to say about the article, you shouldn't post it....

i kinda agree with that, i hate it when all i see when i put my house over a thread title, that all it says is "linkage". This is a forum, and although there was a news section, i don't think threads should be a home to articles unless there's discussion.

although there is no harm done, it just gets extremly annoying

mushroomedmario said:
he's referring to people just posting articles and not giving any feedback, in his opinion, unless you have something to say about the article, you shouldn't post it....

i kinda agree with that, i hate it when all i see when i put my house over a thread title, that all it says is "linkage". This is a forum, and although there was a news section, i don't think threads should be a home to articles unless there's discussion.

although there is no harm done, it just gets extremly annoying

Amen!

It actually makes me wonder if they've actually read the article themself, I'd like to know what was so fascinating that they had to post about it, we need some direction!

I always write really long posts if I'm going to make a thread, I dunno, it shows I'm atually bothered about what I'm talking about, I like crap like that! We're losing a lot of intellect here.

Hmm I'm not pointing any names out here *coughvashivihancough* (jk) but I've seen that, where the poster just puts "linkage" underneath. I haven't actually got a problem with it, as the quote itself is helpful, but I see what you are getting at, the poster is not actually contributing to the discussion.

Back