General Forum Suggestions

Please divide the FCs of Brawl into two threads, Eastern and Western and maybe Central. I'm tired of lag. :(

I think the general brawl sub-forum needs to be re-done, this mainly applies to the stickies

does a controller thread and a stage-builder thread really need to be stickied?
Why is there a 'welcome to the ssbb forum' thread, it was completly re-done....and that sub-forums been there for a while, i don't think it's needed....plus you don't see any thread like this for the other sub-forums

also now that brawl is out, i think the picture and video thread need to be re-done/refreshed....so people put their OWN videos/pictures on there

mushroomedmario said:
I think the general brawl sub-forum needs to be re-done, this mainly applies to the stickies

does a controller thread and a stage-builder thread really need to be stickied?
Why is there a 'welcome to the ssbb forum' thread, it was completly re-done....and that sub-forums been there for a while, i don't think it's needed....plus you don't see any thread like this for the other sub-forums

also now that brawl is out, i think the picture and video thread need to be re-done/refreshed....so people put their OWN videos/pictures on there
Your completely right about most of this stuff. It needs a cleaning up.
I'll find some time over the next few days to look at it.

I should be able to become more active around here. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been that active over the past week or two. So many essay's and so little time. I've also got finals coming up shortly.

I dunno, you should probably worry about your essays. Good luck lol

For the most part, I've completed my essay's. There's just one left that I need to get started on.

Word Limit: 2000/2500

Did I hear somebody say part of my name
Whats the prob with me now
Tell me what cant I post now
(considers joinin another site that allows humor)

Foosoo said:
I thought you had to have a really good reason to change your username? it says that in the FAQ anyway........

Isn't he reason good enough....I mean it's Mike! The cool cat Mike.

King Wiired is going to happen sooner or later:lol:

*Just so you know..his request wasn't serious...or was it :shifty:*
--

Are we any closer to replacing the old mods and giving out power across the forum over than just wiichat and gaming and brawl.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Are we any closer to replacing the old mods and giving out power across the forum over than just wiichat and gaming and brawl.
8 days just past... so i think we're 8 days closer :yesnod:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Isn't he reason good enough....I mean it's Mike! The cool cat Mike.

King Wiired is going to happen sooner or later:lol:

*Just so you know..his request wasn't serious...or was it :shifty:*
--

It wasn't serious at first, but then I made KingWiired as my new photobucket, and I liked it :) think it'd be nice to have a change.
Already pm'd i0n.

Wow, this is really pathetic. I don't know if I've got any respect left for i0n to lose.

It was a joke. Honestly, he's got NOTHING better to do with his time? An unnecessary username change was at the top of his to-do list? This is ridiculous.

Back