glitches

#1 SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FAN
Does anyone have any glitches in brawl I could try out?Heres one go to the bridge of eldin stage and have jiglypuff get the smash ball wait till part of the bridge is about to fall from the sky. jump into the gap and press B(I mean on the gamecube controller)and let jiglypuff get huge the bridge peice will fall from the sky it will hit jiglypuff she will fall over but stay big!Vuala now your gigapuff the worlds largest jiglypuff!:yikes:

do you mean useful glitches like wavedashing in melee or just cool stuff like black holes

515783 said:
Does anyone have any glitches in brawl I could try out?Heres one go to the bridge of eldin stage and have jiglypuff get the smash ball wait till part of the bridge is about to fall from the sky. jump into the gap and press B(I mean on the gamecube controller)and let jiglypuff get huge the bridge peice will fall from the sky it will hit jiglypuff she will fall over but stay big!Vuala now your gigapuff the worlds largest jiglypuff!:yikes:

I would like to clear this up. Jigglypuff's FS is really called "Puff Up"

WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BLOW YOUR MIND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

Watch it!

no, the worlds largest jigglypuff is what you get after yoshi uses his b attack on jigglypuff in this state. when the egg hatches she's bigger than the stage.

spiff-ssbb said:
do you mean useful glitches like wavedashing in melee or just cool stuff like black holes

Black holes?! care to explain?

Heres a black whole glitch, Get two lucarios back to back both of them 300% or higher , Start the aura spheres and dont stop just keep going, After that jump into the center, you cant realy get out its realy awesome

Back