Goldeneye hate about something topic

Heroes hiding in boxes and walls... Last night I saw someone get into the crate in station>>> Not the one under the ramps but the one on the upper level on the MI-6 side. So Fing annoying... Now I gotta figure out how to kill these fags. This basically ruins the whole match... Which I guess is the point of being a hero fag...

Thermal scope glitches are pretty Fing annoying too...

I know how to get rid of that. Use a proxie n any mine or just a gernade but proxies work alot better.

lvl 56 who farm...
I can understand farming till you reach OOstatus, but once you've reached it...
iS*Bont (a lvl 56) was annoying me to no end on goldeneye mode. In the 6 games i played with him he never hacked a single console.
Out of pure annoyance i ended up blocking his view for half a match just to give the other team a chance (he was doing this against a team consisting of lvl 10 noobs...
ARGH!

The range on shotguns in general in this game is crazy. I managed to get a 40-5 on Outpost with the SEGS and a 30-7 on Memorial with the PT-9. I'll get unbelievable insta-kills at long distance and hitmarkers at close range :/

Do you guys think that i should use heavy hitter with the PT-9(cuz I've noticed that I get a lot of hitmarkers with that gun, at any range)? Is it worth getting rid of RTMs for?

And I'm also curios to know what kind of thermal scope glitches you guys are talking about?

HH would occupy Slot 2, so you won't be giving up RTMs, which are Slot 1. I recommend HH on all shotguns, and SS on all of them except the Drumhead.

HH would occupy Slot 2, so you won't be giving up RTMs, which are Slot 1. I recommend HH on all shotguns, and SS on all of them except the Drumhead.
Now i feel dumb. * embarrassed*
Do you guys stack bio booster and reactive armor? I do and I've heard a lot of people find it annoying.

I use segs (prefer it over the drumhead, and the PT9, hate the SLY).
The gadgets i slap on them are RTM, HH, and bioBooster.
(HH usually gives me 1shot kills, and Bio lets me survive sniper, other shotguns, melee hits)
As for the the PT-9, when i do use it i go base with it. Can't stand the reflex sight on it.

Maybe it is because i dont use SS, but i feel the range of most shotguns are oké.
Except for the Masteron whose range feels ridiculous to me.

I'm starting to get annoyed with the "upstairs back hallway spawn lock killers" in archives lately. You know those people - the ones who stand at one end of the hallway to snipe the spawn location at the other end. Annoying!

...not that I haven't done that before either! I think everyone has been guilty of that one at some point! hehe

I have honestly never heard of that spawn lock. Could you explain how it works?
My favorite spawnlock is in the little house type structure in the middle of outpost. If you look out the windows facing the rest of the little buildings you can effectively spawnlock until you run out of bullets.

Basically they sit on the end near the number 2 hack spot (at the side where in TC a team sometimes gathers). At the other end of the hallway is a spawnspot. There are some dudes wo just stand there, semi-protected by the walls/blocks and w8 for an opponent to spawn and thus get an easy kill.

And since the ends of that archives hallway are such popular "spawn killing spots" to shoot from, they also make for great mine placements! :devil: You are either a kill-er or a kill-ee at the ends of that hallway... :devil: Hiding in the middle doesn't do you ANY good since the game won't spawn at either end you are facing, and you tend to get caught in the middle. Kinda funny really.

To add to the above "something to hate about..."
My wiimote is starting to act up. I think the wire-connector that connects the wiimote to the numchuck is starting to get a little loose, probably from too much use! About once or twice a game, the game will just randomly pull up the pause menu right in the middle of battle, leaving me standing there motionless to get my A$$ shot off! Then I have to shake the remote repeatedly / pull the trigger a few times / push on the connector to get back in the game. This has led to quite a few untimely deaths over the last couple days...annoying! Nothing like "dancing" with another talented foe, only to immediately be rendered a statue right in front of his/her gun! Me thinks I need a new Wiimote!

Adding to the above...wiimote issues fixed. Who knew fresh batteries would work such wonders! :ee5k:

You ever get to 29 kills in conflict, only to go looking for what seems like forever for someone, ANYONE, to get that last kill, and it's like NOBODY is around to be found, and then someone that you were beating comes back in the last second to steal the game victory??? Oh...how many times have I gotten to 29 kills, and then ran around for 30 seconds and found NOBODY to shoot at, only to loose the match by 1 to the guy in second place that had only 27 or 28 a minute ago...pft...whatever...

Last edited:
What I hate is you go in a room aka Archives and everything all smooth right then next thing you know your view pointing at the wall and floor and stuff and can't move :(

Back