Goldeneye hate about something topic

Anyone seeing irregularity with how teams get divided up? Was in a match yesterday where there were two 56s in a match and everyone else was below my level. It put the two 56s on the same team, then another 56 joined on their team mid-match and, toward the end, another 56 joined on their team. So 4 random 56s vs me and other low levels. Next match, it put them all on the same team again. From what I could gather, the teams usually get divided by snaking down the players in rank order. But this sort of thing has been happening the last few days. Anyone else experienced this?

Yes I have. Another thing that get's me is when I'm searching for a game it sometimes put's me in a game ending (I have no problem waiting) however it kicks me out the room like BOOM I'm like the heck? Anyone else know what I'm saying?

Yes I have. Another thing that get's me is when I'm searching for a game it sometimes put's me in a game ending (I have no problem waiting) however it kicks me out the room like BOOM I'm like the heck? Anyone else know what I'm saying?

Yeah, that's been happening to me as well.

memorial. it's just lazily designed and boring. they should have had a "cradle" or "dam" map instead

Yeah, this has become my least favorite map. It's so dark and almost symmetrical, I have a hard time figuring out where I am, especially when spawning. It's also the worst map imo in terms of lag and spawn locks. Yuck.

Outpost is laggy too and can have some pretty bad spawn locks, but at least the level design is interesting and dynamic... and you can actually see stuff!

In a match yesterday, I started shooting at someone with a full clip. My gun fired one shot and then was suddenly out...

Its annoying when people bust out the masty on black box. The games are already MUCH shorter than heroes or TC. I played a BB game yesterday that lasted LESS than 2 minutes. What's the point??? lol.

What's the point??? lol.

I think the whole point was to annoy the other players into submission. I bet the person that masty'd the black box probably read your post above and laughed with satisfaction, "HAHA it worked!!!"

Disclaimer: It was not me. I don't like BB matches that go like that.

The team speeches at the end of the match for certain game modes and teams. 'They almost reached their kill count'...thanks, I could have used that update before the match was over.

Having your character announce "I'm a killing machine!" or "That's 10!" is all fine and good when you get a 10 streak, but not when you start a game 10-0...

When I have a shot at a 30-0 in a game, I don't want to announce it to all the other people around me.

Me: "That's 10!"
Other players: I'm coming after him only now...

LOL

At least that's better than hearing, "I can't believe I'm fighting with amateurs". I still get that one sometimes :(

Oh, and another thing. It's great when it says "Go to hell!" with my kids in the room. Thanks for that GE.

Last edited:
Back