Goldeneye hate about something topic

One thing I hate is playing hero mode. not only is it hacking/just plain cheap city but just NO FUN.

If your name is "AimBot", aren't you pretty much telling everybody that you're cheating?

Pretty much it says it all. Another thing I hate is why is there a secure name thing I wanted my account to be KillSteal and yet it says can't be use I'm like df? o_O

How about going 22-6 in TC, only to lose the match 40-24. Yeah, my mates went 2-34. Obviously, the other team wasn't that great to begin with, so I question if anyone on my team was even trying. I found one guy more than once running in a corner, looking up and down the wall. *facepalm*

Sucks to be Captain of the Noob Squad, doesn't it?! :lol:

Pretty much it says it all. Another thing I hate is why is there a secure name thing I wanted my account to be KillSteal and yet it says can't be use I'm like df? o_O

I wanted to use the IGN "uSPAMiCRAPonU" or something like that...but I got the same message at "Authenticating..." I guess "crap" is unacceptable too!
lol.gif

Last edited:
I take back what I said earlier. Went up against Vox in TC for a few matches over the weekend. In one of them, he went 36-2, carrying his team to a 40-36 win. No more complaining about teammates...I just need to play better :rolleyes5:.

Connection > skill. All the "elite" players in this game just have better connections than you do.

^Truth.

I failed to mention that Vox was hosting. I think that the connection vs skill argument goes away with that bit of info. Not that I would even try claiming he only beat me due to superior connection. Vox > Bakura...no argument :)

So is that why when I duck completely behind a wall to dodge more damage I still get eliminated sometimes. To me I'm safely behind the wall or obstacle but the opponent still gets me with at least a couple more hits. Hate that.

Regardless, the fact that we can multiplay in near simultaneous time while being separated by 100's of miles is still amazing to me.

Yeah, getting shot through walls is all about the lag. An opponent will score hits on you if they are shooting you on their screen even if you are already behind a wall on your screen.

You what sucks getting blown up outta no where...(glad I was not the target last night) xD. Blow up a team with one nade and next thing I know my other nades got two more. Anyways I hate being shot by the same gun but yet lag plays in the other players favor -_-

I hate it when you've finished a match and switch to play a different game mode and have to drop your connection and re-connect in order to connect with other players again. 80% of the time I try and switch it's like I'm put out in a GE server "no man's land" instead of being dropped back in to the pool of active games and players.

Anyone else have this happen?

Sometimes I will re-spawn to a completely black screen. I can hear the other players around me. The kill feed still comes up. But I can't see anything. I think some players call this the "void." Sometimes I can sit there for a while and just "listen" to the game. Other times, it is the tell-tale sign of an upcoming "lost connection to host."

Either way, I usually end up having to quit the match, and more often than not, get put back in that very same match again from the lobby!

Strange game...

Earlier I was shooting a guy in the back that was ten "virtual" feet in front of me, and mid-clip, somehow he killed me by melee!

Strange game...

I had a conflict match the other week that I ended up second because although the game clock stopped, play continued for about 10 seconds after. I was the first to 30 points, won by 2 - or so I thought. I put my wiimote down to get up and get a drink between games. As I walked away from my couch, I watched myself get killed with 0:00 time still on the clock and then the same guy proceeds to get a double kill right after. I lost in conflict 31 points to 30!

Strange game...

Last edited:
Back