Goldeneye hate about something topic

Tampa, I agree with you on several points, however, I must adress a few:

1) Proximity mines -
A)The most common justification for proxies (and your reasoning in this case) is that proxy users have earned them. With the abundance of hackers and boosters in this game, most proxy users didn't actually earn the proxies. This can be easily seen when they abuse proxies by throwing them out like confetti, then sitting in a corner.
B) Another part of your reasoning would be that this game is solely based on killing. Well if that's the case, what's to prevent me from hacking for god mode to kill people? That's just playing to the intent of the game, amirite?
C) I've actually found that a crap ton of proxies makes the game less fun - less gun on gun action makes then game seem like Call of Duty.

2) Mastying -
A) Once again, not everybody has earned them
B) "Moving efficiently" is only slightly effective against a Masterton, mainly because it can be sprayed, and with such damage and RoF, it's almost a guaranteed kill at close to mid range.

So TL;DR - I like debating.

as i haven't played past 10 beacuse nobody plays this game the right way just sitting in corners

proxies where over-used by lvl 1 hackes and guys just throwing them around every step they take

masty just an excuse to go trolling

as for me i did end up hacking to 56 as the exp isn't worth your time at 15exp pk when most of us here make easy 40-0

it's not hard everybody just camps and has sniper fights threw-out the entire match i all ways get 42/46-3 in matches as your only facing campers
Going 42-3 is easy for an experienced player in a lobby of noobs camping. Problem is, those lobbies are not easy to come by and certainly not the norm. Some of the best players can get that in lobbies with other good players who don't camp. However, even for very experienced players, getting a 40-streak is difficult and rare, which was what I was arguing. In no way is that feat easy.

Agree with Bakura, lobbies of pure noobishness are a rarity, at least nowadays. Even if you get a sweet lobby like that, noobs getting dommed will quit and a decent player will usually show up before long.

And while I usually go at least 3:1 against randoms, 40-0 is not quite that easy.

Going 42-3 is easy for an experienced player in a lobby of noobs camping. Problem is, those lobbies are not easy to come by and certainly not the norm. Some of the best players can get that in lobbies with other good players who don't camp. However, even for very experienced players, getting a 40-streak is difficult and rare, which was what I was arguing. In no way is that feat easy.

Agree with Bakura, lobbies of pure noobishness are a rarity, at least nowadays. Even if you get a sweet lobby like that, noobs getting dommed will quit and a decent player will usually show up before long.

And while I usually go at least 3:1 against randoms, 40-0 is not quite that easy.

the hell? EVERYTIME i would join a match it's just campers fighting over mi6 spawn and is the main reason i quit, hell even the 56's with mastys would camp in ffa in the boat house

too funny. i wish i had campers every game. I <3 boatroom campers. Such easy targets.
Too many BMs join my games. not enough n00bz.

Lets see

The melee requiring two buttons at the same time.
Opening things needs two button presses
One player mode is kinda meh with too much focus on set pieces
Ai is kinda lame

Back